The Funniest Thing From The Game

tone357

The funniest thing from the game for me is watching Harbaugh spaz out on the catch Harry made that was reviewed. I'd bet he used to spaz like that when he was a kid. I'm still laughing about that! Brings a little levity to the situation for me.

Even though our guys lost, it still was a heck of a season for us. We'll be back. I guarantee the Niners are breathing a sigh of relief. They know we had them. And all of these clowns screaming for Smitty to be fired, and ragging on Matt are bandwagoners anyway. So go ahead and jump off, you don't know chit about football anyway, other than you're supposed stuff your face with chicken wings while it's going on!

The funniest thing from the game for me is watching Harbaugh spaz out on the catch Harry made that was reviewed. I'd bet he used to spaz like that when he was a kid. I'm still laughing about that! Brings a little levity to the situation for me.

Even though our guys lost, it still was a heck of a season for us. We'll be back. I guarantee the Niners are breathing a sigh of relief. They know we had them. And all of these clowns screaming for Smitty to be fired, and ragging on Matt are bandwagoners anyway. So go ahead and jump off, you don't know chit about football anyway, other than you're supposed stuff your face with chicken wings while it's going on!

Agree. There has to be a collection of Jim's Greatest Freakouts. He looked like a rabid dog early in the season. And yes, breathing a big, BIG sign of relief. I couldn't believe my eyes at what your O was doing to us. That first quarter was B.R.U.T.A.L. A lot of shiz got broke at my house during that time span.

The funniest thing I seen at the game was when their kicker pinged the ball off the goal post.. i was sitting right behind it and everyone around just busted out laughing

Those of us sitting midfield thought it rather hilarious also. The folks in my section just knew we were fated to win after that. rolleyes.gif Life of a Falcons fan...

Edited by Southern Comfort