Question. Does Spoon Ever Make Game Changing Plays?

Andre5000

Just wondering. We all take for granted that he is some great player. He's fast and he hits hard, but what impact plays does he make? And other than early in the year the same can be said for William Moore. Russell Wilson owned Spoon last week, stiff armed him to the turf. and again this week he comes up blank. No sacks, no big plays.. Where are the sacks? Shouldnt he be getting one now and then? Im not hating here i just dont see anyone on D thats great. Willy Mo gets burnt by the TE consistently as well. Nicholas was total garbage yesterday , Dent was garbage, Decoud looked like a Matador yesterday as well. NOBODY stepped up. nobody.

I think when you see LBers making big plays, it's often a systemic benefit. LBers need DL to do their jobs (run stop/funnel runner/occupy lineman)

I believe we need more consistency from our front 4 to see Spoon fully realize his potential. As long as he's doing multiple jobs...he'll continue to be slightly above average.

I believe Moore is a similar kinda guy. If he could focus on playing HIS position, and not trying to mask deficiency...he'd flourish.

I guess im the only one who saw the force fumble from marshawn lynch when seattle was on their side of the field that spoon caused.

1 good play over a whole year if doing nothing doesn't really make him good, it doesn't even really make him average either. He is just the best out if a bad group if line backers

1 good play over a whole year if doing nothing doesn't really make him good, it doesn't even really make him average either. He is just the best out if a bad group if line backers

he also made a great pass defense and a tackle for loss, after that 9ers just made sure Nic was on VD and he was destroyed by taking bad depths in zone...... you cant be an all pro linebacker with garbage all around you. we need a DT peters and jerry shouldnt start in this league. Kroy isnt a starting DE either. get some Dline and u will see your LBS shine

Just wondering. We all take for granted that he is some great player. He's fast and he hits hard, but what impact plays does he make? And other than early in the year the same can be said for William Moore. Russell Wilson owned Spoon last week, stiff armed him to the turf. and again this week he comes up blank. No sacks, no big plays.. Where are the sacks? Shouldnt he be getting one now and then? Im not hating here i just dont see anyone on D thats great. Willy Mo gets burnt by the TE consistently as well. Nicholas was total garbage yesterday , Dent was garbage, Decoud looked like a Matador yesterday as well. NOBODY stepped up. nobody.

I said once that Spoon was overrated and I got killed here. He's a nice player, but a lot of people here love him because he has a cool name and does his little spoon dance.

And yes, Nicholas was and IS total garbage.