Matt Ryan Is A Stud Qb --- He Saved Us Against Better 49Rs Team !

falcon_ace

Admit it guys Matt Ryan is a stud QB. I am proud of him.

10 members who complain about him are Aints . Watch for these gutter maggots.

Falcons dont need elite defense , they need good defense.

Our D-line is small & dont belong in these playoffs. They get exposed every time they play an elite O-line.

49rs get paid too & they are better overall team. They can run & they can stop the run.

Matt Ryan & our O-line has carried this team all year & got us 1 playoff win.

Time to get real defense. It will be fun when a defense can hold opposing offense for few key drives.

“They split us like the Red Sea, that side (of the defense) where we had man coverage,” DeCoud said. “It was just a great play on their half. They just caught us in a call that was perfect for the call that they had.”

GO FALCONS

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure we coulda scored a fg once or twice in the 2nd half BUT yea this D and we all knew this b4 the season **** the last few seasons needs upgrading. I believe the offense gets tight and goes cold from bearing the brunt of us winning or losing by themselves all the time. I think from here on out unless Gonzo retires, every single offseason move should involve defense. This is definitely the next step in this "process"...

Matt is a good quarterback but not a great quarterback. He's more of a tony romo, philip rivers type who fades in the clutch and just can't win the big ones. I'd rather have a qb like Eli Manning, someone who in spite of playing inconsistently and downright lousy at times, and not having the stats, finds a way to win when all the money's on the table. We're stuck with Ryan so we might as well make the best of it but I doubt he'll ever win us a lombardi.

Matt is a good quarterback but not a great quarterback. He's more of a tony romo, philip rivers type who fades in the clutch and just can't win the big ones. I'd rather have a qb like Eli Manning, someone who in spite of playing inconsistently and downright lousy at times, and not having the stats, finds a way to win when all the money's on the table. We're stuck with Ryan so we might as well make the best of it but I doubt he'll ever win us a lombardi.

I would comment on what you have to say, but I suspect you're swift in disguise, finding a way not to have to honor your bet, so I will just call you an idiot and move on.

Please...besides '07 and '11, Eli and the Giants are one and done or not even in the post season...

I would comment on what you have to say, but I suspect you're swift in disguise, finding a way not to have to honor your bet, so I will just call you an idiot and move on.

If you have an argument to what I posted, let's hear it, or is your ability to debate limited to just insulting people you disagree with. If so, I'll stoop to your level of intelligence and say "yeah, well you're just a poopy head." Is that better for you?

Please...besides '07 and '11, Eli and the Giants are one and done or not even in the post season...

I clearly stated that he's inconsistent and lousy.... and he has been the MVP of two(2) Super Bowls. Which would you rather have? A qb that racks up a bunch of season stats, or Super Bowl rings?

If you have an argument to what I posted, let's hear it, or is your ability to debate limited to just insulting people you disagree with. If so, I'll stoop to your level of intelligence and say "yeah, well you're just a poopy head." Is that better for you?

I will jerkwad. Ryan has more comeback/4th qtr/game winning drives than any other QB in the league since he started. This is he result of a piss poor defense that can't shut teams down. He has bailed out the team JUST THIS YEAR 7 times, once two weeks ago with 25 seconds left. That is the definition of clutch. Romo, Rivers & others would not have put up 396 yds 3tds, 71% completion & a 114 PR on the #1 defense in the league.

I clearly stated that he's inconsistent and lousy.... and he has been the MVP of two(2) Super Bowls. Which would you rather have? A qb that racks up a bunch of season stats, or Super Bowl rings?

You give Eli way too much credit. He came up big in the last Super Bowl with that pass down the sideline to Manningham (I'll give him that), but he was saved by that ridiculous on the helmet catch in '07. Nobody can take away the rings, but Eli had a top 7 defense in '07 and a top 6 defense in '11. Give Ryan that much help and he's (at the very least) still alive in the playoffs this year.

You are AInt. I can smell you.

I told you guys gutter maggots are here.

Edited by falcon_ace

If you think Tony Romo is a stud QB then yes Matt Ryan is a stud. Here are a few reasons.

1. Look at the overall stats for the year and they are very close

2. Tony Romo has less weapons

3. Matt Ryan threw 5 picks to the Cards and 3 to the Raiders

Matt Ryan = Tony Romo

In fact if you did an even trade right now neither team would come out worse. So again if you think Romo is a stud (some do some don't) then I can see your point.

He's better than Romo and Rivers. Not even a debate. He's had plenty of clutch moments. He failed against the best defense in the league because the refs didn't call PI on 4th and 4.

Anyway, like many posters above said - if we have an AVERAGE DL, we win that game. Our DL is among the worst in the NFL.

Glad someone isn't drinking the Kool Aid. Never say never, but his chances of winning a lombardi is about the same as Tony Romo's chances. Those were two HUGE turnovers. Not to mention he throws them at the most inopportune times but then normally gets bailed out.

If you think Tony Romo is a stud QB then yes Matt Ryan is a stud. Here are a few reasons.

Matt Ryan = Tony Romo

In fact if you did an even trade right now neither team would come out worse. So again if you think Romo is a stud (some do some don't) then I can see your point.

Another aint alert. Reported to MODS

Glad someone isn't drinking the Kool Aid. Never say never, but his chances of winning a lombardi is about the same as Tony Romo's chances. Those were two HUGE turnovers. Not to mention he throws them at the most inopportune times but then normally gets bailed out.

Another aint alert. Reported to MODS.

I certainly wouldn't say Ryan fades in the clutch.

Matt Ryan = Tony Romo

but romo has a better defense and let's mention that like 4 or 5 of those picks he threw were deflected at the line .

How bout this you ignorant dirtclod. Arguing with you is akin to having a conversation with a post. You call it debate and we just see a dumbazz with a huge agenda. What baffles the mind is how you cannot understand that your tired, lame act has been exposed and no matter how you dress it up it's OLD. We read your posts and understand you need help...plain and simple. Now please explain just how one "debates" with an agitator whose sole purpose it is to spew lies and deception??? This is really simple... you are a fool...and a boring one at that...