Bump Until Gonzo Comes Back!

The Vent King

Thank you for your outstanding performance over the years Tony, but there is no better graceful exit into the sunset, beyond the obvious, than the NFC Championship. Fact is this team may not be as successful next year. In fact we will need to rebuild some parts. You've done all you can for this team and this city, now do all you can with your family. Good Luck!

Thank you for your outstanding performance over the years Tony, but there is no better graceful exit into the sunset, beyond the obvious, than the NFC Championship. Fact is this team may not be as successful next year. In fact we will need to rebuild some parts. You've done all you can for this team and this city, now do all you can with your family. Good Luck!

My sentiments. I'd love to have him back but we've had 4 bites at the apple with Tony and there's no guarantee we'll be able to get back here or further next year as much as fans hope we will. After '04 most thought we were on the verge and here it is 8 years later and two coaching changes before it happened.

I think it's the end of the line for Tony. He's speaking like this was it.

http://www.atlantafa...f8-95d016ecd864

He's such a class act. More than anything else, I'm hurting for Tony.

yea i understand wat uu are saying but thas in the heat of the moment and ur disappointment how u lost the game i hope to God that after the emotion runs off he makes the decision to come back one more year