Stop Having Fits About Our Lost!

Taydumz

The niners had to go thru this disappointment last year! Flacco has done it alot but they overcame it! This loss only makes us stronger next year! If we can find a way to get tony g back and get a pass rusher in FA we will be ready come jan next year! We have a tough schedule next year that will test us and im ready for it! Dont panic but i see this lost only helping and motivating our team next year!

Edited by Taydumz

It's not even 24 hours since a really tough, emotional loss. People have a right to vent.

The ones who are saying they're "done" though and we "won't make the playoffs again until 2020 if ever again", "fire Smith", etc. are acting like idiotic, spoiled children.

I am just trying to be positive

I agree though - lots of positives to take away. There are 28 teams who didn't even get to the point we got to and there are some franchises who would give a left nut just to get to a championship game.

I think the bandwagon fans have been spoilt these last few years and need to look back at the history of this franchise. Making the playoffs every year is fun.

I agree though - lots of positives to take away. There are 28 teams who didn't even get to the point we got to and there are some franchises who would give a left nut just to get to a championship game.

I think the bandwagon fans have been spoilt these last few years and need to look back at the history of this franchise. Making the playoffs every year is fun.

Matt is only getting better julio is a special player! Just our defense needs a game changer! I want a good mlb dent sucks!

It's not even 24 hours since a really tough, emotional loss. People have a right to vent.

The ones who are saying they're "done" though and we "won't make the playoffs again until 2020 if ever again", "fire Smith", etc. are acting like idiotic, spoiled children.

Yea I thought there was an unwritten rule that gives fans at least 24 hours to celebrate / vent after a game.