Well They Got What The Wanted

ditchdoc57

NFL got what it wanted, the Brothers Bowl, Ray Rays last dance....etc. All we heard about for the past week. Well they got it. I prolly wont watch just like I didnt watch the AFC game last night....just didnt care one way or the other. Any ways been a great season dissapointed for sure but still proud of the Falcons and proud to be a Falcon fan. Have been since 66 and these are the good old days.

I wonder if you guys as real Falcon fans feel the way I do about the situation..

I could be on my teams own message board but I'm not because I know you

fans where taking this game to heart and to ease you guys just thought I'd

let you guys know you got our support in Ohio. Every city fan base isn't crap

as to us in Ohio we have no room to talk so we can identify....

Edited by CardiacKat

NFL got what it wanted, the Brothers Bowl, Ray Rays last dance....etc. All we heard about for the past week. Well they got it. I prolly wont watch just like I didnt watch the AFC game last night....just didnt care one way or the other. Any ways been a great season dissapointed for sure but still proud of the Falcons and proud to be a Falcon fan. Have been since 66 and these are the good old days.

As a Cincinnati Bengals fan, I just thought I'd stop by and say you guys had a great season....

And just like you I didn't watch the

AFC championship game do to the only team that gave me a reason to still watch the playoffs "the Falcons" because my

team flopped in the first round.. I could actually care less about Ray Lewis retiring in New England a loser, The Bengals don't have a Super Bowl, so I could care less about our rival getting another one... I still HATE the 49ers, they beat us in our only two Super Bowls so the h3ll with them! I don't have a reason to watch the Super Bowl now.. The Falcons poor playoff history reminds me of the Bengals so for that I was pulling hard for you guys..................... AND NOW, I'm done with football, no more... As the Bengals exit out in the first round to the same freaking team and the Falcons discusting loss at home has done it in for me guys, I would've rather seen Tom Brady get fourth a ring then to see this mess here guys.

I think the NFL is going to the shyts and I'm sick of it, yo. The media will ripped and shread your team apart even worse now, and as far as my BENGALS, maybe next year.

It'd be nice if RAY goes out a champ but the h3ll with that my Bengal don't even have a Super Bowl and all the media does it praise padded

stat individuals and more and more Super Bowl rings for the same teams and teams like My Bengals and your Falcons starve for their first. It's total BullS* and I will not invest my time in watching some media hyped BullS* game about a "Brother vs. Brother", 9 game QB vs. "the second coming" Flacco," and Ray Lewis go out on top vs, Randy Moss "took him to go to team after team just go to the big game," type of STORY!

This past year suck and I'm very dissapointed!! i hope for a better story next year, Falcons vs. Bengals SuperBowl "A battle of who gets it's first"

Hope to see you guys in the Super Bowl next year, At least one of our franchises would get it's fist and not deal with the stupid padded stat player every year and multi super bowl win team in the big all the time.

SCREW THE SUPER I'M DONE!

Go Bengals

Edited by CardiacKat

As a Cincinnati Bengals fan, I just thought I'd stop by and say you guys had a great season....

And just like you I didn't watch the

AFC championship game do to the only team that gave me a reason to still watch the playoffs "the Falcons" because my

team flopped in the first round.. I could actually care less about Ray Lewis retiring in New England a loser, The Bengals don't have a Super Bowl, so I could care less about our rival getting another one... I still HATE the 49ers, they beat us in our only two Super Bowls so the h3ll with them! I don't have a reason to watch the Super Bowl now.. The Falcons poor playoff history reminds me of the Bengals so for that I was pulling hard for you guys..................... AND NOW, I'm done with football, no more... As the Bengals exit out in the first round to the same freaking team and the Falcons discusting loss at home has done it in for me guys, I would've rather seen Tom Brady get fourth a ring then to see this mess here guys.

I think the NFL is going to the shyts and I'm sick of it, yo. The media will ripped and shread your team apart even worse now, and as far as my BENGALS, maybe next year.

It'd be nice if RAY goes out a champ but the h3ll with that my Bengal don't even have a Super Bowl and all the media does it praise padded

stat individuals and more and more Super Bowl rings for the same teams and teams like My Bengals and your Falcons starve for their first. It's total BullS* and I will not invest my time in watching some media hyped BullS* game about a "Brother vs. Brother", 9 game QB vs. "the second coming" Flacco," and Ray Lewis go out on top vs, Randy Moss "took him to go to team after team just go to the big game," type of STORY!

This past year suck and I'm very dissapointed!! i hope for a better story next year, Falcons vs. Bengals SuperBowl "A battle of who gets it's first"

Hope to see you guys in the Super Bowl next year, At least one of our franchises would get it's fist and not deal with the stupid padded stat player every year and multi super bowl win team in the big all the time.

SCREW THE SUPER I'M DONE!

Go Bengals

Good luck to you guys man, appreciate you coming to the board and expressing

The only thing comforting me right now is just how angry everyone in the New England area is right now...I actually dont mind the Pats that much, but the fan base and Belichick are so smug and cocky its ridiculous. All of the shock jock sports people here were claiming a Texans like landslide in thier game.

Im sitting there thinking..."They already beat you once this season you morons, why couldnt they do it again?".

And I was working yesterday during the Falcons game, and a lot of people were talking trash about the Falcons, and how we were going to get killed by the 49'ers, only to have thier beloved get spanked by the old *** Ravens and Joe friggin Flacco.