Our Biggest Need

Big_Dog

Untill we play a full 60 minutes of hard nose ball instead of 50 minutes, we will be disappointed again. Good luck next year. At least we had a he// of a run this year.

our biggest need is for all the bandwagon fans to get the (F) off!

How can you tell a bandwagon fan? They are the ones who don't know the feelings from the first 44 years of our franchise and where we are at today. Does the day after suck? YES. Where we use to be sucks 10 times worse! We are on a very good track. I for one hope we stay there!

Upgrading the defense and I'm not just saying this because of these playoffs but because this is the same D problems, except for the secondary, we've had for awhile. Just think about it, if u take away all or at least half of the ints we had this year and we don't make the playoffs or barely do. We need a defense that can lock it down in the 2nd half. Not one that's only waiting for a turnover to happen. Force fgs, or 3 and outs stuff like that with a few Ints would be an upgrade than JUST waiting for turnovers. We need a stronger D line for sure...for all the upgrades on offense the last five seasons it is PAST time to get to work on the defense. I believe we will, the process is still in progress people. Don't give up and GO FALCONS!!!