No Pass Rush & Soft Zone=Weak D

Nono

True the MFer didn't run on us but we just made 2 rookie quarterbacks looks like vets in the second half. I am having a hard time thinking of many QB pressures or passes we broke up. We got torched again in the 2nd half with that **** soft zone where they find a weak spot in the zone coverage. I am so sick of this "bend don't break" eliminate the deep pass but give up the 18 yard pass and the Seahawk and 49er QB's had all day to sit and read.

Why in the fuk can't we play man and throw the receivers off there route or hit them a little at the line? This zone scheme is crap.

Face it, we are not quite a superbowl talent team, we got what we deserved.

That soft zone has plagued us for years. Van Gordor and even the Ed Donatell days the same soft zone was still played. With our defense, any team can convert a first down on us no matter how much the other team needs. I remember Green Bay tore us apart two years ago when we played that zone. Whats worse is that they convert on 3rd and long. Such a back breaker. Even today when we had them pinned down the 4 yard line with 1st and 19. San Fran. still converted. Either we don't have the personnel to play zone or our guys can't stay in their zones because of lack of experience/coaching.

On offense we have a SB bound team, on defense we are probably one of the worse in the league. Idc about top 5 scoring D, they looked atrocious the past two weeks. Needs major renovation.

yet the offense failed to score any points in the second half. . . . that aint a SB bound offense man

yet the offense failed to score any points in the second half. . . . that aint a SB bound offense man

The reason we didn't score in the 2nd half is because of a fumble by "Matty Ice" and the lack of a running game---still we could have won if our D didn't have their heads up their *****

Edited by Nono

They were hardly on the field, our defense was too busy getting gang banged. I agree the offense should have done something in the 2nd half, but they had two huge freak turn overs. If Roddy doesn't fall, and Ryan doesn't fumble (never ever happens), then we would have controlled the clock and probably put the Niners to rest. Our last drive proved that we can move the ball at will as long as we take care of the ball. Our offense is great man, and will be for a while.

True the MFer didn't run on us but we just made 2 rookie quarterbacks looks like vets in the second half. I am having a hard time thinking of many QB pressures or passes we broke up. We got torched again in the 2nd half with that **** soft zone where they find a weak spot in the zone coverage. I am so sick of this "bend don't break" eliminate the deep pass but give up the 18 yard pass and the Seahawk and 49er QB's had all day to sit and read.

Why in the fuk can't we play man and throw the receivers off there route or hit them a little at the line? This zone scheme is crap.

Face it, we are not quite a superbowl talent team, we got what we deserved.

we can't bump anyone at the line because our DBs are toothpicks and Robinson would probably use his head and get a concussion. I want bigger SF type dbs