Ryan In The First Half

Elite Superbowl level QB. He made every tough throw, and had ice in his veins. He will put it all together one day and win us a Super Bowl. I hope. Honestly though I know he made a huge mistake with the fumble but without him it wouldn't have even been a close game. I'm proud of Ryan and I don't give a **** what the media says(**** pat yasinskas) he's good in my book.

Agree just wish we knew what goes on at half time for us to be so poor second half of two consecutive games in the PLAYOFFS. Is it mental? Coaching?

Well I think the bleeding started in the second quarter and they just overpowered us from there with their d line. The offense only stuttered because of fluky turnovers.

Well I think the bleeding started in the second quarter and they just overpowered us from there with their d line. The offense only stuttered because of fluky turnovers.

It just seems we can't keep that intensity we have starting the game, maybe it's experience and we can learn from it. I have a hard time thinking that the fire just isn't in us.

The INT Roddy slipped over,the dropped snap was a mental error by Ryan there's no way around it the problem being is the momentum swing it causes and the fact that a under manned defense had to try and hold us in the game which they did for the most part.

As for Pat Y I don't no what to make of the guy he's here nor there.

The lack of production from the running game hurt the falcons. Hard to sustain scoring drives with a lot of third and longs.

He deserves a lot of credit. The fumbled snap is a cardinal sin but that's why every snap counts.

We will bounce back with or without tony g.

I am very proud of everyone associated with that franchise.

If it wasn't the Falcons, that ball bounces back to the QB and it's just a lost down. Bad luck.

He marched down the field in the second half, but unfortunately the two turnovers are what really stung

3 turnovers. We marched into scoring range 3 times, resulting in an INT, fumble and turnover on downs.

Seriously, the offence isn't a long term issue. They were moving the ball well most of the time, just some crucial mistakes sealed the game. Not just the turnovers but HD's gaffe which could have been a TD was another one too. Offence just shot themselves in the foot, we'll be back next season.

it also seem that after the niners first two offensive drives where they punted they made adjustments where we just kept playing the same defense hoping that they would make a mistake. If you get a 17 point lead you do not let the other team march down the field on the ground. They had three rushing touchdowns all were 10+ yards, that is unacceptable. the only other stops we had were a missed field goal and that fumble at the goal line. I do agree that we get too conservative when we have the lead, and that may be Matt. It seems as if we dont push the ball downfield as much when we have a big lead. we tend to go with the short and safe throw, while i agree that we need a long clock eating drive when you defense cannot stop the other team and get them a rest. But against a defense as good as the niners, that gives them too many opportunities to make a stop.

A major problem with the Falcons game plan week in and week out since 2008 is that we have to play perfect every snap...we have a ton of long drives, way too many third and very longs, etc.

That game plan is fine against inferior opponents that will find ways to screw up, but it is utterly worthless against good teams...it almost cost us against Seattle, and it certainly cost us against the 49'ers.

A major problem with the Falcons game plan week in and week out since 2008 is that we have to play perfect every snap...we have a ton of long drives, way too many third and very longs, etc.

That game plan is fine against inferior opponents that will find ways to screw up, but it is utterly worthless against good teams...it almost cost us against Seattle, and it certainly cost us against the 49'ers.

You have to try pretty hard to convince me that the game plans of 2012 were the same as the previous 4 years. They could not stop our offense until we stopped ourselves.