If We Dont See At Least 6 Or 7 New Defense Starters Next Year The Falcons Arent Serious About Winning A Suberbowl

JT

How many chances do you give a defense like this! I mean seriously! This is the same defense that has been getting ate up in the playoffs since vangorder was here. Now we bring in Nolan who has the reputation as a good defense coordinator and he cant do sh** with this defense!

If we dont see atleast 6 or 7 new defense starters the falcons just cant be serious about winning a superbowl!...This is basically the same exact crew everytime we went to the playoffs!..Only about 4 and a half of our starters even worth keeping on defense! and abraham is the half!

How many chances do you give a defense like this! I mean seriously! This is the same defense that has been getting ate up in the playoffs since vangorder was here. Now we bring in Nolan who has the reputation as a good defense coordinator and he cant do sh** with this defense!

If we dont see atleast 6 or 7 new defense starters the falcons just cant be serious about winning a superbowl!...This is basically the same exact crew everytime we went to the playoffs!..Only about 4 and a half of our starters even worth keeping on defense! and abraham is the half!

Abe is worth a whole. And where do you expect to find "6 or 7" starters in one offseason?

DE: John Abraham

DT:

DT:

DE/LB:

LB: Stephen Nicholas

LB:

LB: Sean Weatherspoon

CB: Asante Samuel

FS:

SS: William Moore

CB: Sugar Nipples

That is how our team should start next year. Decoud battle for his job. Find a Real MLB and some big studs to lock up the middle.

WTF is a "sugar nipples"?

As far as your post, I completely agree. And all of them need to be told that they need to tackle better. I don't think they forgot how to. I truely believe that they spend too much time trying to strip the football instead of making the tackle.

Ummm this isn't madden. But about 2-3 new starters would be more like it. Get another legit pass rusher and I mean legit pass rusher. Get a big DT so we can transform into a true 3-4 and probably get a new LB. We are close and we will be back here next year. Just have to do what Nolan needs. A big NT will automatically make the 3-4 transformation.

Ummm this isn't madden. But about 2-3 new starters would be more like it. Get another legit pass rusher and I mean legit pass rusher. Get a big DT so we can transform into a true 3-4 and probably get a new LB. We are close and we will be back here next year. Just have to do what Nolan needs. A big NT will automatically make the 3-4 transformation.

smh

Guys, we don't have to play exclusively in any set.....Nolan played some 3-4 looks this year....saw some 4-2-5, 4-3 most of time.

This guy just needs more horses.....particularly on he line and at quite likely at MLB too.

Not a straight 3-4 our base package would be a 3-4. Hybrid is what we are yes. But the horses we have now doesn't allow us to play the 3-4 on a consistent basis. More athletic players I.e. lbs cbs safties on the field the better. But we are small upfront and need to beef it up.

WTF is a "sugar nipples"?

As far as your post, I completely agree. And all of them need to be told that they need to tackle better. I don't think they forgot how to. I truely believe that they spend too much time trying to strip the football instead of making the tackle.

Brent Grimes nickname. We had a thread a couple years back and Sugar Nipple won, but I believe people dismissed it and went with mighty mouse or something.