8 Months Without Football

Willy Mo

talk draft, free agency. no lock outs for players or refs this year, pretty excited about that.

i can't get into baseball unless the braves look decent, same with the hawks and basket ball, so ill have to pay attention to my family for awhile i guess..

talk draft, free agency. no lock outs for players or refs this year, pretty excited about that.

i can't get into baseball unless the braves look decent, same with the hawks and basket ball, so ill have to pay attention to my family for awhile i guess..

forgive me, ive been away for a long time, Did you have your baby yet? Name?

This may come as a surprise, but I'm a huge Braves fan, been following them since '90. So, I'll keep up with them, follow the draft and free agency, and shoot the $hit with everyone here until it's time for kickoff 2013.

P.S. congrats to you on your new edition!

Bah. Wish I cared enough for the MLB or NBA to be entertained but I just don't. Guess I'll focus more on school and immerse myself in books, movies, and video games while coming back now and again to talk off season news. It's gonna be a long wait. But at least our season was longer than most.

Edited by Da Bird is Da Word