We Lost To A Rookie Qb...

citsalp

I guess if he was a rookie this thread might make sense.

His second year with the Niners, but we have a home version of our game for you....thanks for playing.

A big hand for citsalp everyone.

In the passing game, our d-line failed. No pressure.

In the running game, our linebackers failed, d-line help their positions, and the lb/safeties failed to make the stops.

I think we're all in agreement that our defense needs some work. It will get it soon enough.

We had an unforced fumble in field goal position. Kaepernick had nothing to do with that. We had two avoidable personal fouls after stopping them on third downs. Kaepernick didn't make us do it. We didn't lose to a rookie QB (second year, anyway...), we lost to the Niners.

I guess if he was a rookie this thread might make sense.

His second year with the Niners, but we have a home version of our game for you....thanks for playing.

A big hand for citsalp everyone.

Great we lost to a second year QB that has only started 9 games. Feel any better???

Great we lost to a second year QB that has only started 9 games. Feel any better???

Yeah, a little, knowing that you can't even get the title of your epic thread correct.

Thanks for asking.

Yeah, a little, knowing that you can't even get the title of your epic thread correct.

Thanks for asking.

So your response is about me not putting the correct subject matter, or did we just get our azz whipped by a second year QB who has only started nine games?

I would say that it's a pretty good possibility that Kaps and Wilson will get to enjoy RGIII with destroyed knees if they keep running like they are. You just can't keep your QB running a lot (and Kaps was only 2 for 21 yards today) unless you want him dead. Too much defensive speed in the NFL. Not only that, but when they get their $10 million per year contracts, suddenly the owners tell the coaches "No - he doesn't need to be running like that". It's just a good way to die.