The Sky Is Falling.. Oh No!

duncja

Dan Marino never won a Super Bowl

Phil Simms won in his 8th season

Peyton Manning won in his 9th season

John Elway won in his 15th season

Dan Fouts never won a Super Bowl

Warren Moon never won a Super Bowl

Give me a break. This instant gratification crowd is absurd. Matt Ryan is better in the first 5 years than 99% of the QB's to ever play in the NFL.

We just lost and it sucks, there is no sugar coating this. I have no doubt in mind that this franchise will win a Super Bowl and soon. People jumping ship, or wanting to fire Mike Smith, or replace Matt Ryan have no idea what the **** they are talking about.

Dan Marino never won a Super Bowl

Phil Simms won in his 8th season

Peyton Manning won in his 9th season

John Elway won in his 15th season

Dan Fouts never won a Super Bowl

Warren Moon never won a Super Bowl

Give me a break. This instant gratification crowd is absurd. Matt Ryan is better in the first 5 years than 99% of the QB's to ever play in the NFL.

We just lost and it sucks, there is no sugar coating this. I have no doubt in mind that this franchise will win a Super Bowl and soon. People jumping ship, or wanting to fire Mike Smith, or replace Matt Ryan have no idea what the **** they are talking about.

Great post!

and the back to back turner overs. oh thats right. shi% happens huh

Another tool? How many people do I need to teach? I guess I need to start charging. The pick was a timing route to Roddy White who happened to fall so obviously it's an easy pick. RW already said it was his bad, which it was unless the DB pushed him which it did not show. As far as the fumble it was on MR, but it didn't cost us the game. Do you need anymore school lessons?

Another tool? How many people do I need to teach? I guess I need to start charging. The pick was a timing route to Roddy White who happened to fall so obviously it's an easy pick. RW already said it was his bad, which it was unless the DB pushed him which it did not show. As far as the fumble it was on MR, but it didn't cost us the game. Do you need anymore school lessons?

The DB was sitting on the inside route. Even if Roddy would have stayed on his feet, the DB was all over it. Bad decision to throw it where he did. Outside of the numbers had some YAC..