Why I Am Not Totally Bummed Right Now...

JayOzOne

We made it to the NFCCG - wait, hosted it - in the first year of having Koetter and Nolan as our coordinators. They did their jobs with essentially the same personnel that we had last year. How much better will we be when we have the players in key positions to actually play the offense and defense they want to play?

This off-season is going to be huge. I'm sure we're going to see some familiar names get dropped, but the players who replace them will be better fits for the schemes that we want to run.

Especially on defense. I'm excited. I'm as p*ssed off as any of you that we lost today, but putting it into perspective, I'm happy as **** that we were still playing. There is no guarantee that we'll be back, but my money is riding on the fact that we will.

I know a lot of you don't want to read a positive thread at a gloomy time, but I don't care. The needle is pointed up, not down right now.

Guest Negatorris

We were one HD fk up away from a SB berth against the Ravens. I think of it as that. He could barely haul in a pass my 4 year old nephew would catch. Should've been 6 points.

i hope your right that maybe the personeel wasnt what nolan wanted on defense

The personnel wasn't even what I wanted on defense. How we got this far is hard to say. Don't get me wrong, I'll be sulking for the next two weeks. But we had a good season, albeit an unsuccessful one.

Well if you were disgustingly underused all season and then had your number called in the big time spot you might blink tooo

WHERE is he ever

why cant we ever spread a team out, we get arrogant line up and out physical them bs.....never outchess someone, they are the more physical team, you have to outoach them. Obviously a task way too tall for this coach

I am upset, because I believe we can win a superbowl every year. NO MORE OKAY WITH SECOND BEST!! REFUSE TO SETTLE

You should be upset. We should have won today. But that being said, all we can really do is either look ahead or stop being fans. If I didn't think that the Falcons could win the Super Bowl EVERY YEAR, I wouldn't be an NFL fan. That would be stoopid.

I'm happy the Falcons lost. Most of you guys were such a-holes leading up to this game. So cocky and confident. Now you're all humbled and feeling sorry for each other, and blaming the refs, licking your wounds and consoling each other. You earned this let down by being so confident.

I told you that Kaepernick wasn't going to be the key to this game, it would be Gore, you told me to stfu.

I told you that you can't use past stats to make predictions on this game, told me to stfu.

I told you that Davis would be the one to go big, not Crabtree. "STFU!"

I said you'd be out-coached, you were.

So rude. You lost, and I'm happy your team lost.

And you won't be back next year. You've gotta be KIDDING me. Not unless you can run the ball, and play slightly better defense, and coach better.

So now YOU can stfu. This is what you deserved. I've never been on a more insulting forum in my life, even the Seahawks fans were nicer to me.

I accurately predicted this game. I knew the 49ers better than you. And I'm so happy you are all silenced.

You'll be back in the NFCCG, but it won't be next year. Maybe 4-5 years. Count it.

We were one HD fk up away from a SB berth against the Ravens. I think of it as that. He could barely haul in a pass my 4 year old nephew would catch. Should've been 6 points.

I hate HD, he always fawk up somehow. Yeah he got the 1sr down but still that was the game winning td. I loved him in his rookie year but he sucks for a slot.

I'm happy the Falcons lost. Most of you guys were such a-holes leading up to this game. So cocky and confident. Now you're all humbled and feeling sorry for each other, and blaming the refs, licking your wounds and consoling each other. You earned this let down by being so confident.

I told you that Kaepernick wasn't going to be the key to this game, it would be Gore, you told me to stfu.

I told you that you can't use past stats to make predictions on this game, told me to stfu.

I told you that Davis would be the one to go big, not Crabtree. "STFU!"

I said you'd be out-coached, you were.

So rude. You lost, and I'm happy your team lost.

And you won't be back next year. You've gotta be KIDDING me. Not unless you can run the ball, and play slightly better defense, and coach better.

So now YOU can stfu. This is what you deserved. I've never been on a more insulting forum in my life, even the Seahawks fans were nicer to me.

I accurately predicted this game. I knew the 49ers better than you. And I'm so happy you are all silenced.

You'll be back in the NFCCG, but it won't be next year. Maybe 4-5 years. Count it.

We will still be in the playoffs next year, and you'll still be the Rams.

We made it to the NFCCG - wait, hosted it - in the first year of having Koetter and Nolan as our coordinators. They did their jobs with essentially the same personnel that we had last year. How much better will we be when we have the players in key positions to actually play the offense and defense they want to play?

Problem with that theory is now, unlike this year, teams have film on us and know what we are throwing at them. The element of surprise is gone.

Scheme is not the problem, at least on defense. Our players don't execute. We need a few picks on our back seven and IMO a NT should be one of our top priorities. We can't sufficiently defend anything.