1 More Year And Thats It

JG2008

Im 51 years old and grew up in Atlanta and have been a Falcons fan since i was 7 years old but really this last 5 years worst case scenario way of losing (dominating for a half then not being able to counter-adjust to the other teams halftime adjustments) sh*t is really getting old.

We at least need a new RB to compliment Quizz and we need at least about 3 or 4 new key players on D--and of course some addl depth.

I feel like this organization better get this sh*t right in the off-season and get the key personnel and depth in here to fix our glaring problems or this is it for me and many other fans-------------So Dimitroff----you better get Nolan and Koetter what they need this off season or the Falcons are going to have a hard time selling folks on season tickets--much less a new stadium with god-forbid.... personal seat licenses.

Edited by JG2008

All True- however- it's going to be a hard sell unless they make some great off season choices as to new players-- draft and FA

i would gladly buy season tickets no matter what happens...just saying id rather be 12 yards away from the superbowl than not getting this far

one more year and that's it, meaning???? you're gonna quit being a fan? why wait, quit now

I mean we could always go back to 2007 for those of you 'fans' that can't deal with 5 consecutive winning seasons and 4 playoff appearances.....

save yourself the heartache, just quit now

Edited by papachaz

one more year and that's it, meaning???? you're gonna quit being a fan? why wait, quit now and save us real fans from having to read your stupidity

yeah, I wanted to care about his Lifetime Network movie story about him and the Falcons......and then I decided not to.

Im 51 years old and grew up in Atlanta and have been a Falcons fan since i was 7 years old but really this last 5 years worst case scenario way of losing (dominating for a half then not being able to counter-adjust to the other teams halftime adjustments) sh*t is really getting old.

We at least need a new RB to compliment Quizz and we need at least about 3 or 4 new key players on D--and of course some addl depth.

I feel like this organization better get this sh*t right in the off-season and get the key personnel and depth in here to fix our glaring problems or this is it for me and many other fans-------------So Dimitroff----you better get Nolan and Koetter what they need this off season or the Falcons are going to have a hard time selling folks on season tickets--much less a new stadium with god-forbid.... personal seat licenses.

I hear you and a lot of times I feel the same way. Let down after let down, year after year, but you'll be back. We all come back. Nothing you can do about it. After so much time being a fan you can't walk away.

I've got 23 years under my belt myself.

I know you're frustrated, but just remember times like the 80's. Been a fan as long as you, too.

At least you can afford tickets.

I bet you for me to get to a game it would cost your average yearly wage...lol...lol..

Man I can't say I didn't expect these types of threads though.

As earlier someone else pointed out we went 14-3 and came up short not 4-12 and had the tent pitched by week 8 and all the draft talk by mid season man it sure the h*ll is tough keeping Falcon Fans happy.I'm over 25+ in on this team and regardless the Falcons will always be my team.

I bet you for me to get to a game it would cost your average yearly wage...lol...lol..

Man I can't say I didn't expect these types of threads though.

As earlier someone else pointed out we went 14-3 and came up short not 4-12 and had the tent pitched by week 8 and all the draft talk by mid season man it sure the h*ll is tough keeping Falcon Fans happy.I'm over 25+ in on this team and regardless the Falcons will always be my team.

25+ years man? New Zealand? You'll have to tell me your story.