Julio Roddy Gonzo

SPITFIRE

How about those performances today? Julio I was most impressed with he actually attacked the ball in flight like I have not seen him do all year. Gonzo was as advertised. Roddy White making some big plays and putting his body on the line. I can say without a doubt that those guys played up to their potential and it was beautiful to watch.

If we use another receiver to take Gonzo's place in the passing offense it better not just be HD. It's a different ballgame if he doesn't trip over his own feet and do his best to drop that catch on third down instead of just catching it in stride and running out in the open.

If we use another receiver to take Gonzo's place in the passing offense it better not just be HD. It's a different ballgame if he doesn't trip over his own feet and do his best to drop that catch on third down instead of just catching it in stride and running out in the open.

Not sold on that clumsy MOFO.

Gonzo made some decent money. Is there a chance that Atlanta could look to the FA market for a replacement? Delaine Walker, Jared Cook, someone like that?

Very big chance or we may go young and draft. No doubt we could use the money we saved off TG but its gonna be a big loss that we have to fill.