Pat Y: Same Old Falcons

yoyo0

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He's like a terd, he goes wherever the water flushes.

Amen.....the first time Pat YoustinkAzz writes anything better than the top 25 posters on this MB I will be amazed.

I don't like him when he's riding our collective tools and it's the same when he's slamming us.

He's a tool.

Everything he said is spot on folks! It is what it is! Do we want to be champions or are we ok with being somewhat relevant in the NFL! The Seattle game was our wake up call! Terrible in-game adjustments, or none at all, will get us beat from now on! The 49'rs are laughing at us all the way to the Superbowl and I don't blame them!

Wait! I thought the "same old Falcons" couldn't win a playoff game? Now, we have to get to the Super Bowl to ditch that label?

Exactly, sounds to me like he wrote this article last week and just changed a few details around when we won.

As much as it sucks, I don't think we have to be ashamed of this Falcons team or where we went this season. Truth be told, we had a middle of the road defense with no pass rush and shaky tackling yet we made it all the way to the NFC Championship game and came within a few yards of a Superbowl berth. The "same old Falcons" wouldn't have even made the playoffs. The "same old Falcons" would have lost last weeks game. The "same old Falcons" would have been blown out today. We are a good team and we proved all the haters wrong and got the playoff monkey off our back. We will continue to improve from here.

F-them man! These writers have t even been around as long as some of us. They have no idea how wrong that is. What's the spin in the Brady led patriots losing? No slight to the Pats but they've underachieved quite a bit in terms of postseason is concerned lately.

They've underachieved since they stopped cheating. Since Spygate, they have not won a SB.

Will we see similar articles about the Patriots? Unlikely, because they won Super Bowls almost 10 years ago. There was an article a couple of months ago comparing QB's with playoff success at the beginning of their career vs the end. I also think the Matt Ryan / Peyton Manning comparison is VERY valid. Statistically, and win/loss record.

Guest Negatorris

"Falcons won't get respect unless they win in the playoffs"

Wins playoff game...

"Falcons won't get respect unless they win the SB"

Really? GTFOH Pat, you stupid piece of sh*t. My sister could write better than you.

don't know how you can blame the guy. we blew it. again. the media expected it and he's running with it, just like any other media monkey would. i've always thought the guys chats etc were just captain obvious BS, so I'm confused as to how people can be upset with the dude. if you expected different from him you clearly have not been paying attention