Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MQDnATL01

Season Tickets

5 posts in this topic

Not gonna let today's loss get me down. We played a great season and I'm proud of my team. Been a fan since I was 9yrs old, now I'm 30 I plan on buying my first ever season tickets to the falcon games next season. I'm buying 4 sets for me, the wife and 2 kids as well as I've waited for this moment to enjoy with my kids since my 8 year old has never been to the dome and loves watching the games with me on TV. I've been to the Dome before but only bought single games tix with friends in the 100 level. I'm buying four sets so I can't spend a bunch $$$ on tix and will settle with 300 level for now. I want to ask fellow falcons fans which section in 300 level are great for viewing the game. Thanks!

Not gonna let today's loss get me down. We played a great season and I'm proud of my team. Been a fan since I was 9yrs old, now I'm 30 I plan on buying my first ever season tickets to the falcon games next season. I'm buying 4 sets for me, the wife and 2 kids as well as I've waited for this moment to enjoy with my kids since my 8 year old has never been to the dome and loves watching the games with me on TV. I've been to the Dome before but only bought single games tix with friends in the 100 level. I'm buying four sets so I can't spend a bunch $$$ on tix and will settle with 300 level for now. I want to ask fellow falcons fans which section in 300 level are great for viewing the game. Thanks!

im in the upper endzone love it i like watching the plays develope $390 a seat this year