Falcon Fan Stabbed In Neck

coastiemike

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i used to think out of the bay area teams (raiders and 9ers) that raiders fans were by far the worst out of the two. but thats just not the case. hoping for a full recovery and they catch the worthless piece of meat that did it

I'm a Hawks fan in the Bay Area. Raiders fans are much better.

"WSB-TV@wsbtv

BREAKING: Witnesses told @RachelStockman Falcons fan punched the 49ers fan, 49ers fan pulled a knife and cut/stabbed the Falcons fan."

So the Falcons fan punched the 49er fan and the 49er fan defended himself by stabbing the attacker? Sounds like self defense to me....

why are you still here???

go worry about rapetree. you all have enough issues. worthless ****s.

"WSB-TV@wsbtv

BREAKING: Witnesses told @RachelStockman Falcons fan punched the 49ers fan, 49ers fan pulled a knife and cut/stabbed the Falcons fan."

So the Falcons fan punched the 49er fan and the 49er fan defended himself by stabbing the attacker? Sounds like self defense to me....

how did you get the knife through security? JK!

but seriously, i know its cliche, but 2 wrongs dont make a right. stabbing someone in the neck isnt self defense for getting punched. common sense guys, c'mon

why are you still here???

go worry about rapetree. you all have enough issues. worthless ****s.

Don't worry, after tonight I am gone until the 49ers play the Falcons again. The butthurt, sore losers are keeping me here.

how did you get the knife through security? JK!

but seriously, i know its cliche, but 2 wrongs dont make a right. stabbing someone in the neck isnt self defense for getting punched. common sense guys, c'mon

Self defense is self defense. If it was some big, strong guy punching some little guy, what can he do? In many states if somebody attacks you, you can shoot them in self defense, there are no self defense laws that say you need to defend yourself with an equal threat. It was justified if he was assaulted and in fear of his well being.

LESSON: Don't punch random people, even if you are bigger/stronger, they may have a gun or knife.

"WSB-TV@wsbtv

It sounds like 2 stupid fans making a bad name for the rest of the fan base.

Google Bryan Stow. He was a SF Giants fan who got beat up in the parking lot after an away game. Two years later he is still having surgeries and having intensive physical therapy so he can perform the most basic human functions.

Fan violence is ridiculous and needs to stop.

I'm not taking any side on this issue until facts are known.

Edited by SF-Wald

Don't worry, after tonight I am gone until the 49ers play the Falcons again. The butthurt, sore losers are keeping me here.

Self defense is self defense. If it was some big, strong guy punching some little guy, what can he do? In many states if somebody attacks you, you can shoot them in self defense, there are no self defense laws that say you need to defend yourself with an equal threat. It was justified if he was assaulted and in fear of his well being.

LESSON: Don't punch random people, even if you are bigger/stronger, they may have a gun or knife.

Sounds like you don't know a thing about self-defense provisions.... at all. You would be the idiot claiming self defense after shooting a guy in the face after he punched u. You would then also be the idiot in prison serving a life sentence thinking he abided by the law claiming self defense. Smh

Sounds like you don't know a thing about self-defense provisions.... at all. You would be the idiot claiming self defense after shooting a guy in the face after he punched u. You would then also be the idiot in prison serving a life sentence thinking he abided by the law claiming self defense. Smh

Even though people are found not guilty all the time after shooting/stabbing somebody who is assaulting them? Just look it up, you will realize you are completely wrong.

Also this story kinda mirrors the game. Falcon fan gets a quick 17-0 lead with the punch, 49ers fan comes back and ends the match 28-24 with a stab to the neck.

here is georgia's stand your ground / self defense law: ""(a) A person is justified in threatening or using force against another and does not have a duty to retreat when and to the extent that he or she reasonably believes that such threat or force is necessary to defend himself or herself or a third person against such other´s imminent use of unlawful force; however, except as provided in Code Section 16-3-23, a person is justified in using force which is intended or likely to cause death or great bodily harm only if he or she reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent death or great bodily injury to himself or herself or a third person or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony."

Seems to fit the textbook definition, if he was going to be assaulted and he did not mutually enter into the altercation. If the man did not want to fight and attempted to leave but was then punched and attacked, by Georgia's Stand your ground law he was most likely justified in doing so.

Edited by SF-Wald

Even though people are found not guilty all the time after shooting/stabbing somebody who is assaulting them? Just look it up, you will realize you are completely wrong.

Also this story kinda mirrors the game. Falcon fan gets a quick 17-0 lead with the punch, 49ers fan comes back and ends the match 28-24 with a stab to the neck.

Smh. Yup u are that idiot. Looks like you need to look up the provisions my friend. I am currently studying criminal justice and law and already know them. The use of a weapon should be absolute last resort and must be proven in court that it was last resort. U are supposed to run before you retaliate. The guy who did the stabbing wil 100% serve time in prison if caught

Smh. Yup u are that idiot. Looks like you need to look up the provisions my friend. I am currently studying criminal justice and law and already know them. The use of a weapon should be absolute last resort and must be proven in court that it was last resort. U are supposed to run before you retaliate. The guy who did the stabbing wil 100% serve time in prison if caught

Mr internet lawyer, i just posted the stand your ground law. You are not required to run befored you retailiate. Read the law I posted.

Edited by SF-Wald