Tyrann Mathieu

Dirtybird#11

Lets face it our secondary was bout terrible an we need someone who can get us the ball FAST.Not only that but he can return punts also.I say we forget his incident an let him become a falcon. He is a go get it ed reed type of player an thats what i want at our CB position not a person who can only hit an not cover (Dunta) or a only talk player (Samuel).I can honestly see us having the best CB duo if we just get him Grimes an Mathieu along with Moore an Decoud this team would be electric, also we would need a pass rusher but thats another issue.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Our secondary wasn't the problem today, there was no pressure. Corners can't cover all day especially with no pressure. Waste of a Pick. We have talent at corner.

really i didnt see it that way espicially since the corner played 10 yards away from the recivers at all times alowing the 49ers to get those 15+ yard throws

Our secondary wasn't the problem today, there was no pressure. Corners can't cover all day especially with no pressure. Waste of a Pick. We have talent at corner.

also we could trade up for jarvis an cut nicholas

Idiot. Mathieu smoked his way out of the first round, and rightfully so. He'll come into the league with one strike because of his drug history. He lacks discipline. He lacks an IQ measuring in three digits. He cares more about weed than his team.

Personally, I don't think weed should be illegal. But it IS and he KNEW IT. He just DIDN'T CARE enough about his future or his team.

Re-posted. What are you, his agent?