Stop The F'in Crybaby Crap

ol'_dirty2

Losing sucks!!! Blowing a lead and losing sucks even harder! It hurts but ****, we at least showed that we wanted to win. The truth is we cannot run the ball...we used up all those yards last week. It was an anomaly anyway. We definitely could have won today if.....whatever. We didn't though but our team isn't hot garbage anymore either. We are a few plays away. That's why it hurts...but we aren't bottom feeders anymore.

Edited by ol'_dirty2

i'm thankful we have had 5 winning seasons in a row. i'm thankful we have a great qb in matt ryan. i'm thankful we have the best gm in the league. i'm thankful we have the best owner in the league. what i'm not thankful for is the fact of being a good loser team. we taking it all next year

Losing sucks!!! Blowing a lead and losing sucks even harder! It hurts but ****, we at least showed that we wanted to win. The truth is we cannot run the ball...we used up all those yards last week. It was an anomaly anyway. We definitely could have won today if.....whatever. We didn't though but our team isn't hot garbage anymore either. We are a few plays away. That's why it hurts...but we aren't bottom feeders anymore.

nope..same ole sad *** dirtybirds... ha ha ha ha

I agree with ya 'Ol Dirty, but they don't give out Lombardis for just being a good team or not being bottom feeders anymore. It is tough to win in this league. I really think some on here are confusing crying with some just expressing themselves.

If it doesn't mesh with the way you deal with a game, then ignore it. Everyone copes with situations in a different manner. To each their own.

I agree with ya 'Ol Dirty, but they don't give out Lombardis for just being a good team or not being bottom feeders anymore. It is tough to win in this league. I really think some on here are confusing crying with some just expressing themselves.

If it doesn't mesh with the way you deal with a game, then ignore it. Everyone copes with situations in a different manner. To each their own.

point taken...just trying to keep it positive

This^