49Ers Vs Ravens

yoyo0

They didn't get what they wanted...they played to the script. Folks face it...the NFL is nothing more but a script for Hollywood, going back about 12 years of so.

Falcons just ain't got the juice, just yet. Are we not hip enough? Are we seen as old man, old style football? Do we need to do something outrageous for attention? Perhaps the first Female HC, or GM??? That would be good for Hollywood/NFL/media don't you know...always a gimmick. Brother vs Brother, retiring player that was implicated in a murder that credits God for his transcending the event and a tatted up dude with bible verses on his guns? Wow the humanity of it all!!

thats all professional sports. at times, even college. look at the 2006 super bowl and last year's stanley cup final in los angeles. two biggest screw jobs in sports history, i mean there wasn't even the weakest of attempts to disguise anything. what was done? nothing, because we keep coming back for more. the stains ish was the same thing just not as blatant.

My team lost therefore the NFL is fixed. Seriously? huh.png

i dont agree the falcons lost cuz of refs. but last year's stanley cup final in LA and the 2006 Jerome Bettis Bowl were pretty blatant. just bad. not saying anything about tonight but man my heart goes out to those athletes that were never given a chance because of an agenda. but, other than the pharm industry nothing generates more $$$ than entertainment. and sports is part of that. just makes me bummed when you can see within 10 minutes the fix is in.

again, not saying anything about tonight's game. I really do hope you are having fun, enjoying yourself, but also being safe (for the record not arguing that those things go together LOL).

Yea with the calls made against the birds by the refs and know ravens lose 4 out last 5 in regular season and old man ray Lewis who was playing bad and got hurt comes back and making plays like he never was hurt and tell me how that receiver got so open last week in that denver game sure looks set up to me nfl got what they wanted.....

Are you incapable of using your mental faculties -- using reason and logic. How could you plan multiple playoff games? Pay Peyton to throw an interception. Tell Matt Ryan to fumble at the end of the game. Make sure that Ryan's pass on the Falcons last third down was blocked by Brooks. Wake up.

i dont agree the falcons lost cuz of refs. but last year's stanley cup final in LA and the 2006 Jerome Bettis Bowl were pretty blatant. just bad. not saying anything about tonight but man my heart goes out to those athletes that were never given a chance because of an agenda. but, other than the pharm industry nothing generates more $$$ than entertainment. and sports is part of that. just makes me bummed when you can see within 10 minutes the fix is in.

again, not saying anything about tonight's game. I really do hope you are having fun, enjoying yourself, but also being safe (for the record not arguing that those things go together LOL).

Of course. And the 49ers having twice as many penalties called against them than Atlanta was more of the refs fixing the game for the 49ers. Remember that holding call against San Francisco that took away a big gain to Vernon Davis? There was a defensive holding/facemask by the defense that wasn't called. Yeah. The game was fixed. /sarcasm.

Are you incapable of using your mental faculties -- using reason and logic. How could you plan multiple playoff games? Pay Peyton to throw an interception. Tell Matt Ryan to fumble at the end of the game. Make sure that Ryan's pass on the Falcons last third down was blocked by Brooks. Wake up.

This. Come on, man...

Edited by BleedRedAndGold

Of course. And the 49ers having twice as many penalties called against them than Atlanta was more of the refs fixing the game for the 49ers. Remember that holding call against San Francisco that took away a big gain to Vernon Davis? There was a defensive holding/facemask by the defense that wasn't called. Yeah. The game was fixed. /sarcasm.

I apologize if that came across as a falcons lost cuz of refs thing. I was NOT implying that at all. U all earned it, I was referring to games OTHER than this one.