Ryan Vs Flacco

New Hope Eagle

really hate to admit it but flacco is really starting to outdistance ryan in the playoffs.

Granted he does have an elite defense but he does make plays in the post season

and makes almost 5 million less. a real bargain if you ask me.

flacco 8 mil and ryan just shy of 13 mil.

so ask yourself, is ryan really worth that much more than the other guy with so much less success in the playoffs??????

it all comes down to SUCCESS in the playoffs regardless of D.

ryan has had 4 shaky games in 5 in the post season and thats where it all comes down to.

all i asked was if our guy was worth that much more than a guy who simply wins.

as far as today, you can complain all you want about our d but we had the game in ryans hands at the very end

and we fell short.

I was a Flacco guy(draft) but support MR because he is a Falcon...and still will(critically).

Apparently one rises to the occasion in the p/o and the other plays better when he has another game on Sunday.

Both have had advantages, Flacco(D) and MR(O)...Flacco is clutch(for real).

You can have all the O you want, if you cant make timely stops it doesnt matter. The Ravens have held one of the most potent Os to 13 points...We couldnt stop anyone, there is the different in the teams and why you cannot compare...

Joe Flacco won a game were he completed 3 passes and threw for 18 times in a game....

really hate to admit it but flacco is really starting to outdistance ryan in the playoffs.

Granted he does have an elite defense but he does make plays in the post season

and makes almost 5 million less. a real bargain if you ask me.

flacco 8 mil and ryan just shy of 13 mil.

so ask yourself, is ryan really worth that much more than the other guy with so much less success in the playoffs??????

Get real! If our defense held SF to 13 points, we would have won too. Flacco moved the ball against the Patriots like Ryan moved the ball against the 9ers. The difference is that Baltimore shut out NE in the 2nd half while our Defense gave up 2 scores.

What is so insane about this thread is that Baltimore fans were saying Ryan was miles ahead of Flacco on their message board just 6 weeks ago.

Get real! If our defense held SF to 13 points, we would have won too. Flacco moved the ball against the Patriots like Ryan moved the ball against the 9ers. The difference is that Baltimore shut out NE in the 2nd half while our Defense gave up 2 scores.

What is so insane about this thread is that Baltimore fans were saying Ryan was miles ahead of Flacco on their message board just 6 weeks ago.

Flacco put up 331 yds 3 tds and 0 ints on the road vs denvers 3rd ranked pass defense.You cant act like Flacco isnt the reason we made the sb this year.And you mightve seen 1 or 2 random posters trolling at br.coms forums but I guarantee you thats not how 95 percent of our fans feel.Especially not the ones on our board.I would now because im on there everyday.

(Takes a quick peek in thread, sees it's the same old tired crap, shakes head, laughs a little and leaves.)

One reason I was pulling for the pats **PUKE**. How many times have people got to try and trash ryan and compare him to a qb who has a defense that wins most of his games? That's not to say flacco isn't good but this discussion is so stupid because if you put flacco on our team with our defense? LOL..yeah...lets see him even have a chance getting all those playoff appearences, much less wins.

But I wish people would just stop this.