I Feel Bad For Arthur Blank! He Spends And Spends But This Team Comes Up Short Every Year!

JT

Im not trying to talk down the falcons effort but let me say this....Im a HUGE ATL FAN in ALL SPORTS in this city and when it comes to owners I must say I know most about the ATL Hawks owners, I pretty much know alot about Blank and probably very little about the Braves owner.

Arthur Blank to me is such a great *** owner its amazing they cant win it all! Let me tell you guys I know ALL about the hawks and their ownership and they are quite lazy when it comes to getting elite talent, this year they may get a star caue they cleared the cap but back to Blank. Blank has done nothing but spend his money to get try to improve this team! I dont understand!

If blank was owner of the hawks he would have a ring by now or atleast be in the championship twice by now!

Blank has spent money on alot of talent over the years:

Falcons needed another CB...Blank spends his money on Dunta Robinson and Samuel even though that was a trade

Falcons need another good DE by abraham....Blank spends his money on ray edwards who did nothing!

Falcons needed another decent LB's....Blank spends money on Mike peterson and lofa tatupu who didnt play!

........................I mean **** man! By the way I understand that Blank isnt making the moves he's just spending his money but its hard to get these owners to be that generous is my point!

WHAT can Blank do Falcon Fans?! What can Thomas our GM do?! Money is spent on a top free agent every **** off season!....That is what scares me the most! We are already spending money on trying to be good but we cant even make the superbowl!

...................By the way I just looked at the free agent LB's and D lineman and I only see a total of 4 worth having! I hate to say it but as good as the team is and as much as Blank spends we may never see that superbowl! and it just isnt fair to blame it on the coach in my opnion!

Im not trying to talk down the falcons effort but let me say this....Im a HUGE ATL FAN in ALL SPORTS in this city and when it comes to owners I must say I know most about the ATL Hawks owners, I pretty much know alot about Blank and probably very little about the Braves owner.

Arthur Blank to me is such a great *** owner its amazing they cant win it all! Let me tell you guys I know ALL about the hawks and their ownership and they are quite lazy when it comes to getting elite talent, this year they may get a star caue they cleared the cap but back to Blank. Blank has done nothing but spend his money to get try to improve this team! I dont understand!

If blank was owner of the hawks he would have a ring by now or atleast be in the championship twice by now!

Blank has spent money on alot of talent over the years:

Falcons needed another CB...Blank spends his money on Dunta Robinson and Samuel even though that was a trade

Falcons need another good DE by abraham....Blank spends his money on ray edwards who did nothing!

Falcons needed another decent LB's....Blank spends money on Mike peterson and lofa tatupu who didnt play!

........................I mean **** man! By the way I understand that Blank isnt making the moves he's just spending his money but its hard to get these owners to be that generous is my point!

WHAT can Blank do Falcon Fans?! What can Thomas our GM do?! Money is spent on a top free agent every **** off season!....That is what scares me the most! We are already spending money on trying to be good but we cant even make the superbowl!

...................By the way I just looked at the free agent LB's and D lineman and I only see a total of 4 worth having! I hate to say it but as good as the team is and as much as Blank spends we may never see that superbowl! and it just isnt fair to blame it on the coach in my opnion!

they showed him looking down at the ground at the end.. it was heartwrenching... but Blank is truly dedicated to making the Falcons a premier team...