Falcons Will Win Nfcs Title Again Next Season

Willy Mo

It takes a special kind of homer to claim their team will win the NFCS. Especially this coming season.

Let's see...

Saints get Sean Payton back

Panthers, unless Mike Shula is just absolutely terrible, should be highly competitive on both sides of the ball

Bucaneers with a consistent Freeman can hang with any of them

... and the Falcons lose Tony G

Btw, CJ and the Kraken seem to have Matty Ice's number as of late.

It takes a special kind of homer to claim their team will win the NFCS. Especially this coming season.

Let's see...

Panthers, unless Mike Shula is just absolutely terrible, should be highly competitive on both sides of the ball

i would imagine every nfc south fan can have realistic beliefs that their team can win the division next year.

Let's see...

seems_legit.jpg

I like the falcons chances next year, everythings coming together, and we're finally looking like a big time team instead of gimmicky clock controllers. It's all going to depend on how Smith approaches upcoming situations. I'm completely torn about this guy. He's the winningest falcon coach ever, has the second best winning percentage in the league, and has had a hand in turning our franchise around, but he is a total failure when it comes to in game decision making. His gameplanning is second to none, but when it comes to making adjustments, he either has no understanding or what needs to be done, or is to stubborn to make a change.. I'm leaning towards stubborness.

clutch plays in final minutes have covered up many of his blunders, and it seems to get worse every season. I seriously doubt his seat is hot, but if this plays out the same way next season, blank will have no choice but to look for a replacement. I'm really hoping he figures some of this stuff out and wins a superbowl, because he deserves recognition for what he's done.

We need to add a couple peices but overall I like our chances of making history.

There has NEVER been a team win the NFCS back to back years... Yes saint fans that includes you.as much as you want to crow about owningthe division it has been a 2 team race the last 4 years.

Matt took some big steps this year and Julio looked unstoppable in the nfccg.

If he keeps growing and we add a speed guy to stretch the field at TE and more ofa speed back to compliment the surpising power of Quizz I see NO reason why we will not win about 11-12 games next year.

Will that be enough?? who knows