A Tip Of My Hat To All The Rival Central Falcon Fan Regulars!

jb 3.0

I made the mistake of going over to TATF, and it's a regular ZOO over there! The REFS SCREWED US!! FIRE MIKE SMITH!! MATT RYAN SUCKS!!

It was a helluva run, but now you guys get to think about next season, just like the rest of us!

Just think.......8 months from now we get to start all over again!wink.png

Its a tough lose. its like getting to second base on a date and finding out its thats time of month. Its hard to walk away. Some of them fools will never be happy even if we won the sb. its in their blood to argue the same things week after week. a lot of times its the same people.

There is some cool peeps up thier. but they get over shadowed by all the fighting.

Edited by danight

i think most here appreciate a good game of football. Thats what we had today. all can relate to them tough loses but it was a game worth watching and most respect the good year. now our stress is over and we get to sit on the couch and relax.

We may have just very well seen tony g last game. that alone is special. Very few can say they where the best ever to play a position and we may have just saw 1s final game.

Its a tough lose. its like getting to second base on a date and finding out its thats time of month. Its hard to walk away. Some of them fools will never be happy even if we won the sb. its in their blood to argue the same things week after week. a lot of times its the same people.

There is some cool peeps up thier. but they get over shadowed by all the fighting.

Good analogy. The loss felt like a cold shower. Still glad to make it to second base and the call at third was a close one.....

Edited by Bart2Ryan+beyond