Players Interviews After Lose

Drwill

Watching the players interviews are pretty sad, you could tell how much they wanted to win. Specially Mcclure's interview he almost started crying

http://www.atlantafalcons.com/cda-web/audio-video-module.htm?vv=pop-out&id=202d9570-ac3e-4742-96fa-a29869677cbf&previewMode=true

Much respect to the players retiring or leaving next year. Mike P, Mcclure, Tony, Turner. Thanks for your hard work. Good luck in the future!

Well, that's a sh!tty way to look at it. Money doesnt take away the pain of losing the game you spent your entire year working towards.

You have your opinion, I have mine. I just said I don't feel sorry for them. Do you think they feel sorry for the average joe who works their tail off hoping for a cost of living raise at the minimum?Or the person who is working just to maintain a spot and not get laid off?

No reason to feel sorry for people who get paid six figures plus to stay in shape, to play a game most play for free as children. I don't think it's sh!tty, just my opinion. But to each their own.

Edited by Sui_Generis

Well, that's a sh!tty way to look at it. Money doesnt take away the pain of losing the game you spent your entire year working towards.

True, but the pay checks handed out today will.

I have played in some tournaments that I did not win,

but when I got home and counted the money, I was good.

You get beat a lot because there is always somebody or team that is better.

but the longer that you are in the mix, eventually you get yours.

Getting paid to play, Always and I mean always makes it worth while.