I Know Your Pain...sorry Guys

McMVP

I want something to make this feel better, and there's nothing. I was so sure, SO SURE, after the first quarter and even at halftime that all we would be hearing and celebrating tonight was how our offense balled out against a very tough D, how our QB had finally and fully broken the play-off monkey to shreds, how our amazing, deserving tight end was finally going to the Big Dance, how Kap couldn't handle the pressure.

I am just flat-out devastated, and I don't know what to do to feel any better.

I want something to make this feel better, and there's nothing. I was so sure, SO SURE, after the first quarter and even at halftime that all we would be hearing and celebrating tonight was how our offense balled out against a very tough D, how our QB had finally and fully broken the play-off monkey to shreds, how our amazing, deserving tight end was finally going to the Big Dance, how Kap couldn't handle the pressure.

Hope you feel better we all are hurting but we had a great season well get a ring with Ryan I have no doubt. It took years for Jordan even Lebron our time is coming

Hope you feel better we all are hurting but we had a great season well get a ring with Ryan I have no doubt. It took years for Jordan even Lebron our time is coming

I hear ya. It's just ... I thought our time was HERE. We just looked so lights out for awhile there. And to have it all fall apart ... just having a hard time swallowing all of this.

Not to mention that watching Mud Duck's interview just a few seconds ago d*mn near tore my heart out.

Look at the Eagles/Bills history....that may make you feel a little better. Again, I know the pain...more actually. It does go away....mostly

I hear ya. It's just ... I thought our time was HERE. We just looked so lights out for awhile there. And to have it all fall apart ... just having a hard time swallowing all of this.

Not to mention that watching Mud Duck's interview just a few seconds ago d*mn near tore my heart out.

I just saw the videos right now too....very emotional and hard to watch

everytime I wanna just stop reading or say to myself forget it I cant.... ahhhhhhh we were so close......

Just have to shore up where our obvious flaws are Mc.........in all honesty I feel like Nolan was trying to make chicken salad out of some serious chicken **** on defense. 2/3 of our draft needs to be defense.....RB later.......

I know it is early but good game guys. I was stressed out of my mind in the first quarter being down 0-17. Hopefully Ryan's shoulder isn't hurt that bad. We will try to represent the NFC proper at the Superbowl. You guys definitely made it more of a game than I thought it would be.

Again, great game!

Thanks man.

Unlike others on here, I'm proud of what we did this year to get this far with quite a few weaknesses.

Hopefully we can plug some of these holes and be ready for the next run

They'll be better next year- D won't have nearly as many holes, Oline will be stouter, they'll find a new, younger RB and be right back in the hunt.

Thanks man.

Unlike others on here, I'm proud of what we did this year to get this far with quite a few weaknesses.

Hopefully we can plug some of these holes and be ready for the next run

They'll be better next year- D won't have nearly as many holes, Oline will be stouter, they'll find a new, younger RB and be right back in the hunt.

If it weren't for posters like you two guys, KOG and Tuggle2 this place would be a dank troll hole tonight.

Exactly how I feel. Would have rather gotten blown out like they said we would.

Exactly how I feel. Would have rather gotten blown out like they said we would.

Not me.....screw what the media says about us.....could not care less, but I need to have an off season where I don't feel like we embarrassed ourselves as a team and that our flaws are addressable.