Falcons Fan Stabbed In Throat By 49Ers Fan Outside Georgia Dome After Nfc Championship Game

Ethos

so I guy gets sucker punched and fights back. ya, thats a thug.

break into my house, you might get shot. waaah, poor criminal - he should sue.

There is a huge difference between throwing a punch and being a criminal.

You don't stab someone over that ish. You fight like a man. Should he have thrown the punch? Of course not - but doesn't mean he deserved to get stabbed either.

As a 49er fan I am deeply saddened to hear this. This is terrible and hopefully the fan who stabbed him lives the rest of his life behind bars.

I will say this though. I don't know the situation. There were probably a lot of pissed of Falcon fans in the are and maybe he genuinely felt threatened and needed to make a point.

I'm not saying thats the case, obviously I don't know. However, its not out of the possibility a lot of people were about to get in on the fight against the 49ers fan.

why bring a knife to a football game?

Same reason most people from georgia carry one :D I actually don't carry one but the majroity does. They are useful items to have when ya need them and thats not talking defending yourself, thats just something that comes with the territory. Some people actually carry handguns on them as well and thats way more dangerous than a knife is by itself.

There is a huge difference between throwing a punch and being a criminal.

You don't stab someone over that ish. You fight like a man. Should he have thrown the punch? Of course not - but doesn't mean he deserved to get stabbed either.

Brian Stowe disagrees with you. Angry drunken crowd and you're all alone. Better to get curb stomped and end up as a vegetable I guess. smh. If you don't punch someone you have a great chance of not getting stabbed in return.