Tony Gonzalez Says He Is **done** --- God Bless You Tony !

falcon_ace

Thanks so much to a CLASS ACT and BEST TO EVER PLAY HIS POSITION! Was hoping to get the thrill of watching you make those amazing grabs for another season.

Wanted you to stay. Feel bad that the NFL rigged it so you could not get that ring. You are the BEST! I am honored to get to watch you play.

Thanks To Melted Ice. Matt Ryan sucks,the Falcons back up is way better. Ryan single handedly has cost the Falcons every playoff game they have lost. To add insult to injury, Vick has more playoff wins than Ryan and Ryan has WAY MORE WEAPONS and better Oline than Vick ever did when he was here. Ryan is a joke and a choke artist. Falcons will never win a superbowl with him. He is Romo 2.0. The Falcons recievers make circus catches to make Ryan look better than he is. He isnt a great passer at all. He has 3 number 1 recievers(Gonzales) and he still cant get the job done. Poor Gonzales. He is a for sure Hall of Famer. If Vick wouldve been the qb on this team with all these weapons the Falcons wouldve been had a ring. You cant tell me otherwise.

Edited by blpower

Thanks To Melted Ice. Matt Ryan sucks,the Falcons back up is way better. Ryan single handedly has cost the Falcons every playoff game they have lost. To add insult to injury, Vick has more playoff wins than Ryan and Ryan has WAY MORE WEAPONS and better Oline than Vick ever did when he was here. Ryan is a joke and a choke artist. Falcons will never win a superbowl with him. He is Romo 2.0. The Falcons recievers make circus catches to make Ryan look better than he is. He isnt a great passer at all. He has 3 number 1 recievers(Gonzales) and he still cant get the job done. Poor Gonzales. He is a for sure Hall of Famer. If Vick wouldve been the qb on this team with all these weapons the Falcons wouldve been had a ring. You cant tell me otherwise.

stfu

God Bless you Tony, You're the best we've ever had

First round just became easy

Thank you TG for being amazing in ATL. I feel bad that this team let you down and couldn't hold an f'ing lead. You have been the class of this organization, we will truly miss you.

PS, he didn't declare for the draft, so no TE in the first.

0ap1000000057813.jpg