I Think I Have A Problem. I Just Did Something I Am Ashamed Of.

Minus Whale

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have kids but when the Seahawks lost in the final seconds to Atlanta I kind of lost it too throwing everything in sight, I couldnt control my anger! I've never experienced this feeling before, I scared the **** out of my dogs, they hid and I was pretty much inconsolable. Sports brings out the best in people, unfortunately it brings out the worse also. I slept 18 hours that night and couldnt get out of bed Monday and I didnt start feeling better until about Friday (still upset). I know now that when my team is in the playoffs I need to be alone, away from people because I don't trust myself. Like I said, I've never done this before, not being able to control my anger, this is the only good part about this whole thing. Nothing hurts more then to see your team you live through the whole season just to lose in the end. Just some advice, if you are this emotional about games, watch it alone.

GTFO troll!!

This is a fake post to make falcons fans look bad. Don't believe it. It's copied (almost word for word but with slight details changed) from a Seahawks.net post from last week that we linked to.

Don't believe it. You're just being trolled.