They're Over In Tatf Blaming The Refs!

jb 3.0

indeed, TATF is on suicide watch after every Falcons loss..

not like here, where decent people post.

the only call I didn't agree with was the call on Kroy when he hit Colin's chinstrap.

anyway, it was a good game and fans need to stay positive!

edit: @ Falcon Man

**** move on your part....

Edited by #1WilliamMooreFan

Those know-nothing little turds must've been watching a different game than we did, only the result was the same.rolleyes.gif

Stick around up there... and keep your anti falcon stuff alive. Say hi to banker bird while your there.

Edited by danight

Stick around up there... and keep your anti falcon stuff alive. Say hi to banker bird while your there.

Don't post there, and when I do it's only to remind them that the rules apply to ALL teams, not just the opponents of the Falcons. You all seem to forget that quite often.

The only REALLY bad calls were the missed unnecessary roughness call when quick the nearly body slammed well after the whistle ( it looked like the one Nicholas got called on)

Then the one where Kepernick was swatted in the helmet on third down only to see Ryan have the EXACT SAME THING happen to him in the pocket.

Other than that I thought they called a fairly good game... they let the guys played

Once again, GFY

C'mon Dude! I feel your pain! Been there! On more than one occasion, but to be blaming the refs is just idiotic, yet there are some over there that are. I suppose I should've expected that when I first wondered over there awhile ago.

Chin up! Now ya get to enjoy the offseason, just like the rest of us!wink.png

The only REALLY bad calls were the missed unnecessary roughness call when quick the nearly body slammed well after the whistle ( it looked like the one Nicholas got called on)

Then the one where Kepernick was swatted in the helmet on third down only to see Ryan have the EXACT SAME THING happen to him in the pocket.

Other than that I thought they called a fairly good game... they let the guys played

They gave you a bone on that Douglas catch on 3rd down.

"Your team sucks. Stop bein a dlckhead" class act.

The problem that comes up here often is that Falcon fans thinks it ok to bash other teams but when it's done to them they get all butthurt and cry foul. Oh I can't wait for the day when the Panthers eat Matt Ryan and Failcons. Reese is going to have a field day.

The problem that comes up here often is that Falcon fans thinks it ok to bash other teams but when it's done to them they get all butthurt and cry foul. Oh I can't wait for the day when the Panthers eat Matt Ryan and Failcons. Reese is going to have a field day.

I just don't like to see people sitting here and projecting their anger at others for something that was out of their control.

probably the only time I'll stick with JB, but he's right. we've all been there before. just need to take some time, relax, and get pumped for next season!

They gave you a bone on that Douglas catch on 3rd down. They NEVER see THOSE plays!

But, But, But.....This is the FALCONS BOARD! We're allowed to say whatever we want about you losers, but don't come in here saying anything other than glowing analysis of or wonderful team!

The fact you even said failcons in RC just confirms no one will take you serious. Jump in line with the other new trolls we gained over the last hour. We know you wont be around long enough to even make it worth remembering your name.

The fact you even said failcons in RC just confirms no one will take you serious. Jump in line with the other new trolls we gained over the last hour. We know you wont be around long enough to even make it worth remembering your name.

He's been here all season. I doubt he'll be going anywhere.

yeah falcon fans should take lessons from the great buc fans.... let us know when you dont have a blackout so we might actually be able to watch you on TV. Wait your not good enough to even get a national TV game. NVM everyone already knows buc fans dont even care enough to goto a game when the owner is giving away free tickets.

Edited by danight

yeah falcon fans should take lessons from the great buc fans.... let us know when you dont have a blackout so we might actually be able to watch you on TV. Wait your not good enough to even get a national TV game. NVM everyone already knows buc fans dont even care enough to goto a game when the owner is giving away free tickets.

There's a great misconception about this...when you watch our games it is actually more than 85% filled. People just buy tickets after the deadline because that's when they get paid.