Unbelievable ... I'm Already Over It ...

German Falcon

I'm not upset because they just did what they have been doing all year long. We start off fast, play like crap in the 2nd half and let the team back in it, then try to win at the end. I told people here that would bite us in the *** and it did. The D couldn't stop read option offenses all year long, I didn't expect them to do it now.

Me too. The defense failed to cover the TE. Ryan turns the ball over on consecutive drives up by 3, and yet, we were a 4 yard conversion away from a win.

We are good. We need to get one mammoth DT and one killer rush end for this team to put us over the top. We just have to get to where we can punish QBs who try to pass their way back into the game down by more than 2 scores...we should be teeing off on that junk.

I am probably over it quick because I was one of the few who felt we had our hands full going into this one. I never expected an easy game like many did.

TD...give the defense some love this off season please...we will get there.

It took only an hour ... Maybe I'm grown up now ...

(null)

Thank You somebody with sense. I'm the youngest on the Board and it only took me 30 mins even though I wanted to knock out all the redskins and ravens fans that kept teasing me...

I'm a huge Falcons fan, and I was upset, but all this negative talk makes wonder about other "Falcons fans"

It took only an hour ... Maybe I'm grown up now ...

(null)

nah youre just kinda used to it. that im ****** up so ******* much holy **** is this what it feels like to whin the championship game NFC cause thats whow i feel as if i won it even though we didnt ******* win **** goddammit, oh well ****

I'm pretty much at peace now, last weeks win went ALONG way to making this team a legit contender. I think Nolan and Drik will draft players for them and retool boths sides of the ball. If we had 2008's running game we would have demolished our way to the SB.

We will be a good team for along time but we will always have the lame trolls making sure being a fan is a bummer. I won;t let them get to me as this has been a GREAT season and was alot of fun.

I'm over it but disappointed that we wasted a season when we stayed relatively healthy, got our share of breaks, got our share of calls, won our share of ugly games and even seemed charmed at times. All that earned us home field for the playoffs and we didn't take advantage. This was our year to win it all and we let it get away from us. Don't think we'll have that kind of luck every year.