This Niner Fan Was Already Cooking The Crow For Dinner

billb49

Falcons fans, your team is easily the scariest team I've seen this year. The Falcons are far more scary than either of the teams the Niners will see in the Superbowl. Matt Ryan is great, Julio Jones is un-fricking-believable and Roddy White is a #1 on almost any team in the league. I was all ready to congratulate you and ready to root for you. And, this might sound weird, but as happy as I am that my Niners won, I didn't like seeing the Falcons lose. They're just so good. Keep your heads up. Your team is totally relevant, which is a lot more than most fans can say. Thanks to all of the Falcons fans with whom I had nice interchanges and we'll see you next season.

I'll post it one more time and then go, because I know there are a lot of you that just don't want any Niner fans hanging around and I understand, but I got to say it again.

The Falcons are AWESOME. It was excruciating watching them disembowel that Niner defense. I'm not sure what happened in the second half. I'm really not. But please be proud of your team. It will definitely be among the favorites next season. Julio Jones and Matt Ryan will be with you a long time. Hopefully Tony Gonzolez stays with you and your team is so good that a little off-season tuning with the draft and free agency will insure that it's a team nobody wants to play. So that's it. Thanks and I'm out.

Falcons fans, your team is easily the scariest team I've seen this year. The Falcons are far more scary than either of the teams the Niners will see in the Superbowl. Matt Ryan is great, Julio Jones is un-fricking-believable and Roddy White is a #1 on almost any team in the league. I was all ready to congratulate you and ready to root for you. And, this might sound weird, but as happy as I am that my Niners won, I didn't like seeing the Falcons lose. They're just so good. Keep your heads up. Your team is totally relevant, which is a lot more than most fans can say. Thanks to all of the Falcons fans with whom I had nice interchanges and we'll see you next season.

Thanks for being classy about it....good luck to you in 2 weeks....hopefully we can have a rematch nxt year...