What Question Would You Want To Ask Mike Nolan?

Scorpion

I would love to ask him this questions.

Mike Nolan , Miller was torching our defense last week and as a result we lost our 20 point lead, why were you not prepared for much better TE in Davis.

Also

Mike Nolan, stick with the same read defense when they keep giving it to the RB and we keep getting torched? Why not make changes and gamble more??? Heck we gonna give up td being conservative anyway.

Mike Nolan , Miller was torching our defense last week and as a result we lost our 20 point lead, why were you not prepared for much better TE in Davis.

Also

Mike Nolan, stick with the same read defense when they keep giving it to the RB and we keep getting torched? Why not make changes and gamble more??? Heck we gonna give up td being conservative anyway.

Who would you like to draft with the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd round picks?

Here is another one id love to ask him

Mike Nolan why no adjustments after the opposing offense adjusts to your game plan. You start off with a great gameplan and it seems to work. However when the offense adjusts to your defense why do you not change your game plan?

Also

My question is along those lines....but I'd ask..... You started the game with Moore matched up on Davis and Moore won that battle in the first 2 series. Then you switched up to Nicholas on Davis and it was a complete mismatch. Why the switch, and why not switch back when it was obvious that our LBs couldn't handle the coverage responsibility?

Most of you guys are talking 2nd half...

I'm talking 2nd SERIES.

Does NO ONE remember the first few series we had on defense? They had -2 YARDS OF TOTAL OFFENSE. JULIO HAD 100. Nolan was shifting the linebackers all around, bottling up Gore, and batting balls away. I wouldn't say it was the amoeba defense, but we were moving players around and dropping defensive tackle into coverage. We were creative and ballin'. After that, we went to the generic 5-2 defense the ENTIRE FREAKING GAME AND DIDN'T STOP ANYONE.

Edited by SativaSam