Who Dat!

It's that time of year again boys. You can just about set your watch to it. The weather is nice and cool and trout are biting. You know crawfish is just coming in season when you can turn your TV on and watch matty "ice" (lol) and the falcons choke their season away.

Since the saints were robbed of their season by Roger Goodell, I would just like to take this time to say thanks. Thanks for something to watch for in the playoffs, or as i like to call that 49ers game "the Super Bowl" in the eyes of a Saints fan. I find myself daydreaming and thinking, "What's better a Saints victory or a falcons beatdown?"

Thankfully, twice a year we don't have to worry about that conundrum, because we usually get both gift wrapped to us in each of our match ups. Its like Christmas. Early. Twice. I can't thank you guys enough for thinking you had a chance. It makes it so much fun for us. You guys are so cute. It's like watching a lost puppy. Cute, but still just helpless. Your agony is delicious. I look forward to lapping up every tear that flows from this website like the melting ice caps of Mt. Killamanjaro. The "fire Mike Smith", and "Cut Matty Ryan" threads always warm the heart like a yule log during Christmas. It's times like these, that we here in Louisiana like to fire up some local music that just fits the occasion of a classic falcons 4th quarter meltdown to end the season.

Don't worry guys, you always have next year. I mean, all you have to do is draft some young kid out of college to replace the greatest tight end of all time to cover up your QB deficiencies. Or get a real Quarterback. I mean you can always grab a hall of famer in free agency like we did. You know, one man's treasure another mans Super Bowl MVP winning franchise quarterback. I believe that's how the saying goes. At least it does here in the Big Easy.

Well guys, i guess i just wanna leave you with one thing: Don't give up hope. I know it's not easy right now, but please try to hold on. Put the knife and the pill bottle down. We need you for next year. It's so fun when you guys come in the dome smiling and leave out puking. Oh, there's one more thing...

-5fc42d55f9da419c.JPG

KEEP DREAMING

Edited by SaintsCHAMPSfalconsCHUMPS

lol i saw this guy sitting in the section like 30 mins ago... knew the first post he made was gonna be fail with a dumb name like that.

This guy is for sure another winner from the saints report. Wonder how long it takes him to realize not even saints fans here will care enough to read his post?

Edited by danight

Yeah you can't be a new douchbag and talk trash when your weren't here when they were winning.

You have to be a pos to make a account just to troll after a team loses.

I have to give you the ***** move of the year award for this ****.

Yeah you can't be a new douchbag and talk trash when your weren't here when they were winning.

I'm sorry, but you can't puff your chest out that far when our team was sitting at home watching the game.

dont worry meezy, we knew clowns like this where gonna show up the second we lose. So predictable and whats even better is how fast they will go back to Saints report bragging about posting here.

I agree. Must be a new member. They will learn soon that we don't tolerate too much nonsense here.

Actually the account is old. We havent had negative rep buttons in over a year. So its a old account. probably banned. I saw a name in the user list that makes me think this is not even a saints fan. More likely it could be a falcon troll. Someone who isnt used to what RC is like (normally found in tatf`s). But judging how the account sat here and never posted more than this. Im guessing they had another account logged into that section. If it is who i think. They love to post then disappear, but they normally like to blast the falcons QB to start as much drama as they can.

But its not a new account thats for sure.

Edited by danight

Everyone, except the new guy, c'mon over to the party on the couch!!!

Not that I mind what he said, he just doesn't have the stripes or tenure to say it, especially when this is like day one for him.

Edited by Big_L

This clown stinks so bad he has a negative 22 rep and we dont even have negative rep buttons.....bawhahahahaa

**** johnny come lately Saints fans who couldn't show their face in here until they were sure it was safe

some of us were here all season taking our lumps and defending our team. GTFO with that fair weather fan #######

ScottTenormanMustDie30.gif

Honestly, I lol'd at some of it.

But as a side note, what EXACTLY is an Az$ Hat? Because I am getting the feeling that this is what most of you folks in here think that this guy is.

I didnt read the first word of it... i saw his name and knew he was a asshat.

lol he actually came back.... wow.

fail-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2607.gif