Congrats To The Niners....time For Me To Chill A Bit...

Falc_Fan_Since_Six

It was a good game like I knew it was going to be. I knew they would not walk all over us the way the media and the niner fans thought. I knew they were to good not to come back too when we had them down 17-0. I saw it coming down to the final seconds which it did, the only thing is I thought we'd come out on top but it wasn't to be. Congrats to San Fran and since I'm sure our NFCS rivals are crawling out of the wood work to take shots. Go for it. Take your best one. I'll stick around a bit to take my medicine but then I'm probably going to take my off season breather from the board for a bit. Time to move on to more important things than football for awhile. I'll be back when it get's closer to next season. Would not want y'all to think I disappeared completely after the loss.tongue.png You can't get rid of me that easy. In the end though, it was good to be there in January with a shot to go to the big game. Beats the alternative for sure.

It was a good game like I knew it was going to be. I knew they would not walk all over us the way the media and the niner fans thought. I knew they were to good not to come back too when we had them down 17-0. I saw it coming down to the final seconds which it did, the only thing is I thought we'd come out on top but it wasn't to be. Congrats to San Fran and since I'm sure our NFCS rivals are crawling out of the wood work to take shots. Go for it. Take your best one. I'll stick around a bit to take my medicine but then I'm probably going to take my off season breather from the board for a bit. Time to move on to more important things than football for awhile. I'll be back when it get's closer to next season. Would not want y'all to think I disappeared completely after the loss.tongue.png You can't get rid of me that easy. In the end though, it was good to be there in January with a shot to go to the big game. Beats the alternative for sure.

Most assuredly! Not to mention ya got to within one game of winning it all. There's always next season, but as a fan, you never want to have to say it.wink.png

cut the crap. there is no excuse for letting a team come back from 20-0 and there is no excuse for letting a team outscore you 28-7 after being out 17-0.

nothing but respect for the season that the Falcons had, but let's not go overboard here

cut the crap. there is no excuse for letting a team come back from 20-0 and there is no excuse for letting a team outscore you 28-7 after being out 17-0.

nothing but respect for the season that the Falcons had, but let's not go overboard here

What ever you think man. I just expressed the way I feel. Call it whatever you want. It's the playoffs and you're playing high caliber opponents. No lead is safe. Did you expect them to roll over and die because we got up on them? In then end, the more I think about it, the more the whole thing came down to one unforced mental error. The Matt Ryan fumble. He just took his eyes off the ball a split second. At worst we should have come away with a field goal out of that possession and if we do, it's possibly a whole different outcome. I'm not going to sit here and anguish over it though and I guess that's what you're looking for. Sorry to disappoint you. Life goes on and with the talent on our team, there's noting to say we won't be back here again. Enjoy your off season.

CONGRATULATE THE 49ers??? NOT ME. NEVER!! I HATE'EM. I HATE'EM

EVEN MORE NOW. YOU MAY THINK I'M A SORE LOSER, BUT I AIN'T. I JUST

HATED THESE GUYS BEFORE WE EVEN KNEW WE'D PLAY THEM. THIS

COMES FROM WAY BACK. THEY BEAT US, AND THATS THAT! I AIN'T

GOING TO CONGRATULATE THEM. TO H.E.L.L WITH THE 49ERS.

CONGRATULATE THE 49ers??? NOT ME. NEVER!! I HATE'EM. I HATE'EM

EVEN MORE NOW. YOU MAY THINK I'M A SORE LOSER, BUT I AIN'T. I JUST

HATED THESE GUYS BEFORE WE EVEN KNEW WE'D PLAY THEM. THIS

COMES FROM WAY BACK. THEY BEAT US, AND THATS THAT! I AIN'T

GOING TO CONGRATULATE THEM. TO H.E.L.L WITH THE 49ERS.

I hope they have a epic meltdown. Im so close to hating them that i almost wish Tonya hardy would take her pipe to Colins knee.

I will be convinced the footballs gods hate us if they let they 9`ers win.