Do Not Use A Single Draft Pick On Offense!

EightyEight

we dont have enough draft picks to replace the whole defense lol F**K im disappointed all the years of third rounders on defense came back to bit us in the ***.. asante samual was a cool pick up for motivation but without real big physical CB on defense... we are going to continue to be soft... and seeing william moore only focused on knocking the ball loose instead of making a tackle disappoints me even more...its funny how seattle a few years back said they wanted to be more like our offense...we can only wish to be like there defense

So then we have no TE or RB?

I'd like to see us take a run at Jared Cook for TE....can pick up a good RB in 2nd or 3rd....We should focus on the D though, no doubt.

Ray Edwards being a fraud really hurt this team. Curtis Lofton jumping ship for Nawlins hurt this team. Lofa Tatapu getting injured before the season may have hurt because he was going to be our MLB. Not having two notable DT's (love Peters) hurts too. DE, DT, & MLB are a big concern. I'd like to see Dent moved to a back up roll. Decoud was great this year and McClain is worth holding on to. Dunta just pisses me off... Wrap up! Overall just not a talented defense. As they say, offense wins games but defense wins championships.

We need a TE and RB but I hear ya. The 9ers have the stud linemen and LBers because they were always getting top-10 picks all these years. We don't have that luxury because Smitty will make sure that we're at or above 500 every year :(

All those years of wasted top picks on D is biting us in the a$$ now.

we've got great safties, we've got asante whos is a good cb and mcclain and owens who both have room to grow. dunta isnt horrible but im so tired of seeing him spear tackle. he acts like he doesnt have arms. Nicholas is a lost cause, he simply cant make plays. Spoon is someone to keep and probably also babineaux. i dont like jerry at all. defense needs improvement definitely. only thing i can see on offense needed now is a tight end.

we've got great safties, we've got asante whos is a good cb and mcclain and owens who both have room to grow. dunta isnt horrible but im so tired of seeing him spear tackle. he acts like he doesnt have arms. Nicholas is a lost cause, he simply cant make plays. Spoon is someone to keep and probably also babineaux. i dont like jerry at all. defense needs improvement definitely. only thing i can see on offense needed now is a tight end.

and runningback

specifically CB we have some completely weak tiny skimpy slow low awareness corners... i say 1st and 2nd on CB preferably 6"3 to 6"4 man coverage physical

Your an idiot, those type of corners do not grow on trees and if there were any in the draft they wouldnt fall to us.

Our problem is our front seven, Babs and Abe are getting older, who knows if Abe is coming back and we need another Linebacker Nic is not cutting it, all he is good for is the occusional run stuffing play.