Refs Are A Disgrace

JulioHOFer

"Personal Foul" on Nicholas- no talent hack Celek is still "blocking" Nicholas long after the whistle has blown, so he tosses him. Flag is thrown on Nicholas, not the guy who was committing the foul.

RESULT- TOUCHDOWN

"Personal Foul" on Matthews- Matthews unintentionally grazes Kaepernicks helmet, not even moving his head, not effecting the play

RESULT- TOUCHDOWN

4th DOWN Bowman cuts off Roddy White and blocks his route long before the ball gets there, no flag

RESULT- NINERS "WIN"

What a joke

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Just to clarify, I'm a 49ers fan).

Those calls may or may not have been questionable (from each fan bases POV), but that still doesn't absolve the Falcons defense for letting SF score those TDs against them.

And there was a lot of times where Julio Jones was pushing off of the 49ers DBs to get separation. The refs also weren't blowing plays dead for forward progress.

This game was one of the best football games of the year that came down to which team would make a crucial mistake.

The officials let them play just as they did last week. Don't be one of those who continually blames the refs for a teams failures.

They "let them play" on 4th down when Bowman fouled White seconds before the ball arrived no flag

They "let them play" when Celek was fouling Nicholas after the whistle

But when he throws the weak clown on the ground because he's fouling him oh no you can't do that

When the Niners are about to punt because they can't convert on 3rd down the refs flag a DE for inadvertently touching Kaepernicks facemask, not hitting him at all, and not effecting the play at all oh no you can't do that that's definately worth a 1st down

You can't have it both ways loser

Enjoy it now you were lucky to steal this one because the refs gave you it

Next year in the rematch you're going to need a **** of a lot more than the refs handing you 1st downs on fictional penalties

Edited by JulioHOFer

"WAHHH!!! REFS!! WAHHH!!"

-butthurt Falcon fans

You`re a loser hanging out on another team`s forum

I cant imagine what a joke your life is

Sorry you`re a fan of a joke team that needs the refs to give them 1st downs when they fail on 3rd instead of actually earning them, *****

Edited by JulioHOFer

LOL, loser talk!!!

Funny how you're not talking about the BS Douglas reception which was clearly incomplete (which would have resulted in a 4th down). Officials had a look on video and still ruled it a complete pass when it was obvious the ball touched the ground even though he didn't have a hand under it!

But yeah, officials were clearly on the Niners side! rolleyes.gif

Edited by ScarScream

(Just to clarify, I'm a 49ers fan).

Those calls may or may not have been questionable (from each fan bases POV), but that still doesn't absolve the Falcons defense for letting SF score those TDs against them.

And there was a lot of times where Julio Jones was pushing off of the 49ers DBs to get separation. The refs also weren't blowing plays dead for forward progress.

This game was one of the best football games of the year that came down to which team would make a crucial mistake.

The reason they had the opportunity to score those TDs is because after they had failed on 3rd down the ref gave them 1st downs on penalties that did not happen

Refs will not save the 9ers from the revenge beating they are going to take next year

The reason they had the opportunity to score those TDs is because after they had failed on 3rd down the ref gave them 1st downs on penalties that did not happen

Refs will not save the 9ers from the revenge beating they are going to take next year

Cry me a river!

You can't touch a QB on the head! LEARN THE FREAKING RULES!!!

LOL, loser talk!!!

Funny how you're not talking about the BS Douglas reception which was clearly incomplete (which would have resulted in a 4th down). Officials had a look on video and still ruled it a complete pass when it was obvious the ball touched the ground even though he didn't have a hand under it!

But yeah, officials were clearly on the Niners side! rolleyes.gif

Not to mention Douglas' tackle of Carlos Rodgers to get open on that same play.

LOL, loser talk!!!

But yeah, officials were clearly on the Niners side! browse.php?u=FTvUiIXX%2FpwcV%2BXC7yYUAEU0LbkoKLuyZUMI66Hw%2BQ9DzSjEVJcj28aMz2Al5viVJqqlLEGg8wfQy3Rd1BcxfBZfJXvtryv3reBIfBeBi63m&b=29

Ya you`re totally not a loser hanging out on a nother team`s message board hahahahaha

If the refs overturned the Douglas catch Falcons would still have the ball

How does that compare to Niners coming out to punt and the ref hands them a 1st down

Doesnt

I`m not interested in chatting with some degenerate homo Niner fans, go cheer for your bust rapist receiver Your team is going to take a beating of a lifetime when we meet again

I saw plays where Atlanta was guilty of blatant holding which was never called. The officiating in this game was actually one of the more even handed jobs of officiating I can remember.

Don't say that. I'm sure by the end of the day this board will wrap up by claiming Roger Goodell paid off the officials to end the (what should have been) glorious 2012 Atlanta Falcons season.

Cry me a river!

You can't touch a QB on the head! LEARN THE FREAKING RULES!!!

Ya you should be proud about being saved by the refs and ******** penalties that have nothing to do with real fooballI`d rather earn the wins like the Falcons actually do instead of being handed them by the refs