Taking Our Lumps...

Des-pool

You know...how can you work in a field that requires empathy and compassion and be the biggest prick on these boards still boggles me.

Oh well...one of life's mysteries. I don't know how many disabled people you might help, but you are still a self righteous, pseudo intellectual d*ck whose failure at being anything more than a troll on the boards is only matched by your teams ineptitude.

But hey, your favorite time of year is approaching, something all Carolina fans can look forward to...

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know...how can you work in a field that requires empathy and compassion and be the biggest prick on these boards still boggles me.

Oh well...one of life's mysteries. I don't know how many disabled people you might help, but you are still a self righteous, pseudo intellectual d*ck whose failure at being anything more than a troll on the boards is only matched by your teams ineptitude.

But hey, your favorite time of year is approaching, something all Carolina fans can look forward to...

1 is a Game and 1 is real life. Maybe you should not take most of the stuff said on this board so serious. That would be the 1st step.

You've experience this time of the year for 47 years can you really talk???

And that's the only thing these wonderful people want. To live as close to a normal life as possible.

Absolutely. Takes a special person to be able to actually see where these people are coming from and trying to end up. Being selfish or self centered is the furthest thing someone can be when it comes to helping these people. Never seen people appreciate and value the smallest things in life. Really help me put my life into purspective after my divorce. I wouldn't give my volunteer work up for anything. God bless everyone that has helped change the lives of whoever you may have come accross. Much respect for you social workers. Your awesome!!

Yawn...done. This hasn't been stimulating or useful, but hey, learned something new about social workers, so not a complete waste.

And btw, I really do appreciate people who help others, no matter what field.my disdain for social workers in general notwithstanding, due to my own experiences, there are a lot of people who get helped by them, so I apologize for generalizations. So you might be a good guy in real life, someone actually worth a d*mn, but on these boards, you are just a falcons hater, so FU. But thanks for helping those who need it.

Yawn...done. This hasn't been stimulating or useful, but hey, learned something new about social workers, so not a complete waste.

And btw, I really do appreciate people who help others, no matter what field.my disdain for social workers in general notwithstanding, due to my own experiences, there are a lot of people who get helped by them, so I apologize for generalizations. So you might be a good guy in real life, someone actually worth a d*mn, but on these boards, you are just a falcons hater, so FU. But thanks for helping those who need it.

You must not know how stupid you look on hear right now.

I can tell you for sure. They don't make a pill to help stupid.

Omg...help me, I have been put in my place by a jackazz!!! Lol

Dude...I take it all back. Just die in a fire, k?

And yes, my team has been a winner in the last five years, while yours has drafted number 1 overall. So stfu and climb down of your high horse there, pal, cause you guys have done jack sh*t in comparison. We haven't made it to the superbowl, while you guys need gps to dig your way out of the cellar. So FU and your disparaging comments, your opinion means less than anyone else's on this board. You team sucks and you are indicative of a classic, whiny I-85 fan who thinks your team should be part of the elite but isn't and never will be with Emo Cam as your QB.

Oh wait, I think the Giants just scored on you again.

Seriously, gtfo...

Yes all that "winning" you've done in the last 5 years got you what exactly?

Wait I know 1 more playoff win in 47 years then we have in 17 years. Break out the marching band, confetti, and stale popcorn.

And please keep talking about Cam and laptops. It's not like you don't cheer for a drug dealer and a guy with 2 DUI on your D-line. But of course talking about past crimes only apply to panther players right?

Hypocrite and a dumb *** who will take Med recommendations from the local wal-mart greeter. Boy you might need to really look at getting a diagnosis.

Dude, I'm sure I am not the only person who doesn't know in the medical profession who is allowed to prescribe and who is not. Not my expertise, though now I do know. So call me a dumbazz for not knowing all you want to, it still doesn't change the fact that you are a d*ckcheez of the first order.

And watching Falcons football the last 5 years has been a lot more enjoyable than watching Carolina football, that's for sure. At least we are on the hunt for the ring. You guys have been in the hunt for number one draft picks.

Do you really want to start comparing criminal histories of our players? I haven't seen any falcons players jumping his teammates and beating the crap of them lately, cough*steve smith*cough. Or athletes sold to the highest bidder...

Dude, I'm sure I am not the only person who doesn't know in the medical profession who is allowed to prescribe and who is not. Not my expertise, though now I do know. So call me a dumbazz for not knowing all you want to, it still doesn't change the fact that you are a d*ckcheez of the first order.

And watching Falcons football the last 5 years has been a lot more enjoyable than watching Carolina football, that's for sure. At least we are on the hunt for the ring. You guys have been in the hunt for number one draft picks.

Do you really want to start comparing criminal histories of our players? I haven't seen any falcons players jumping his teammates and beating the crap of them lately, cough*steve smith*cough. Or athletes sold to the highest bidder...

1. I'm pretty sure the other people who didn't know that are on or need to be on the medication. Lol?

Not to mention you look like a bigger dumb *** for forming such a strong opinion on a subject you have no clue about.

2. I don't disagree with that but at the end of the day this is about results and that doesn't

Fall in your favor. Unless you get rings for good regular season records and 1 playoff win. The falcons last 5 years don't mean ****.

3. Do you really want to compare Drug dealing, Drunk Driving, and Animal cruelty to buying stolen property fighting with teammates and a alleged NCAA infraction? Really???

Those are not in the same stratosphere of crimes. If you think that then you really need to go see the person in the drive thru window at McDonalds so they can prescribe you some meds. **** maybe you can go see Babs he's got the hook up on drugs.

Wait I know 1 more playoff win in 47 years then we have in 17 years. Break out the marching band, confetti, and stale popcorn.

And please keep talking about Cam and laptops. It's not like you don't cheer for a drug dealer and a guy with 2 DUI on your D-line. But of course talking about past crimes only apply to panther players right?

Hypocrite and a dumb *** who will take Med recommendations from the local wal-mart greeter. Boy you might need to really look at getting a diagnosis.

It keeps us fans enjoying the team, season, and misery of the other NFCS fans. What has those four winning seasons in the last 18 done for Meow fans? Not a **** thing, what a miserable, horrible, franchise to root for...we don't envy Meow fans at all...

julio.gif

It keeps us fans enjoying the team, season, and misery of the other NFCS fans. What has those four winning seasons in the last 18 done for Meow fans? Not a **** thing, what a miserable, horrible, franchise to root for...we don't envy Meow fans at all...

julio.gif

It sure doesn't help when the playoffs come right?

Again you might want to do the math for this.

The Falcons have been around for 47 years and have 1 more playoff win then the panthers who have been around for 17 years.

Who has really gone thru the most Misery?

LOL laugh.png

Oh, and if you don't recognize the difference between having a couple of guys on your 65 man roster with a sorted past and having the LEADER of your team be a thief/receiver of stolen goods and peddler of his skills to the highest bidder, then there really is no hope for you.

Sad that someone so oblivious spends his days helping others...the blind really leading the blind.