Taking Our Lumps...

Des-pool

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here to eat crow. Give it to me...

Eat crow for what.... we did better than every other fans team did here. We dont have any 9er fans. So we get bitter buc fans because their teams sucks trying to talk smack. panther fans who disappear until post season just so they can talk trash. had we won none of these people would even be here.

No crow to serve. 9ers where just the better team today.

Eat crow for what.... we did better than every other fans team did here. We dont have any 9er fans. So we get bitter buc fans because their teams sucks trying to talk smack. panther fans who disappear until post season just so they can talk trash. had we won none of these people would even be here.

No crow to serve. 9ers where just the better team today.

Here we go. Rationalize a situation that didn't end the way you thought.

The 1st step of the offseason.

Yep, Reece is what he is...

C'mon, I know you got more. Dig deep, let us falcons fans have it. Gloat away...

Nothing to gloat about. Your team had the opportunity to play for a SB, while all the other rival teams watched from home. So, tell me what exactly what there is to gloat about

I don't expect a great deal of gloating when every fanbase represented here missed the postseason and looked bad doing it, but I definitely expect Saints fans and Panther fans to talk about taking a division that's up for grabs when the time comes.

So now you're preparing for the draft like I've been doing for 3 weeks.....mellow.png

It still hasnt sunk in yet that the ride is over. Its been a great year and the lose doesnt hurt as much as i thought it would. maybe its seeing tony rise off in the sunset that will really hurt. Thats gonna be a sad day. But its been a great ride and it was a great game, both sides fought hard.

Im going afc now... im kinda hoping Flaco pulls it out.

Thanks MVcrook...now its a day later, I can address a certain "I stepped in something that I think was him" while walking my dog.

FU Reese, you are the 2nd sh*ttiest poster on Rivals, right behind Paulsdrivein. You are a social worker? I can't believe it, what's the suicide rate of your victims..err...patients? People pay you for advice? WTF is wrong with this world someone like you gets to tell other people how to live their lives? No wonder it's in the state it's in. You couldn't help a crackhead get high even if you gave him the rock. I've seen serial killers with more empathy and compassion than you.

To sum it up, you are a sh*tty excuse for something that doesn't even qualify as human and Global warming, Darfur and the financial collapse of our banking infrastructure is probably your fault also.

Enjoy your draft picks, m'f**ker, cause your team will be drafting in the same slots next year...

see look...I can be a d*ck also.

Thanks MVcrook...now its a day later, I can address a certain "I stepped in something that I think was him" while walking my dog.

FU Reese, you are the 2nd sh*ttiest poster on Rivals, right behind Paulsdrivein. You are a social worker? I can't believe it, what's the suicide rate of your victims..err...patients? People pay you for advice? WTF is wrong with this world someone like you gets to tell other people how to live their lives? No wonder it's in the state it's in. You couldn't help a crackhead get high even if you gave him the rock. I've seen serial killers with more empathy and compassion than you.

To sum it up, you are a sh*tty excuse for something that doesn't even qualify as human and Global warming, Darfur and the financial collapse of our banking infrastructure is probably your fault also.

Enjoy your draft picks, m'f**ker, cause your team will be drafting in the same slots next year...

see look...I can be a d*ck also.

Big-Eyes-12.jpg?t=1358799487

Wow that was epic. But in this you can see how I work. I make my money being the punching bag for special people. I'm glad I helped you become the best douchbag you can be. With more social praise and skill analysis from me. Doing revision on a behavior plan on 3 months basis. We could probably get you to being a functional piece of crap by the 2016.