Congrats To The Niners!

ditchdoc57

Are you nuts? they didn't win we LOST! They have the worst pass D and we gave ever team a blue print on how to stop them. If we had a decent cover LB we win the game easy. I never, never cry after a loss but this is the worse loss I have ever seen in 40 year as a Falcon fan. The NFL wanted the 9ers they got them.

Are you nuts? they didn't win we LOST! They have the worst pass D and we gave ever team a blue print on how to stop them. If we had a decent cover LB we win the game easy. I never, never cry after a loss but this is the worse loss I have ever seen in 40 year as a Falcon fan. The NFL wanted the 9ers they got them.

You don't like to cry but: "they didn't win we lost"

WTF is that?? LMAO!!!

You guys played a great first half but since we came back in the 2nd quarter a little WE OWNED YOU IN THE 2ND HALF!!

Wow, talk of delusional fans!

Seahawks would have beat you guys if they didn't head into the 2nd half down 20-0.

That's the big difference in the game.

Edited by ScarScream

Thank you.

I'll admit the Falcons were MUCH BETTER than I thought they were. Julio/Tony/White and Ryan were GODLY, they were definitely the second best NFC team (maybe #2 in the NFL). I feel this game may be much tougher than whoever Niners face in the SB.

GG, looking forward to a rematch next year...

den_do19.jpg

Seriously? No points second half. None. Zero. Zip. The second half of this game was worse than last year against the Vagiants. 2 points!

Edited by postseasonchampions

I take back everything I thought going into the game. You guys might have the best offense in the NFL. Like last week's game in Atlanta, it was really anyone's game by the end. The 49ers defense came up with the stop when it needed to, but your QB and recievers made them work harder than they have worked all season.

I have never seen anyone match up as well against the 49ers defense in the last two years as Atlanta did. Your team was underranked all year. I expect to see you guys deep in the post season next year and I hope your tight end comes back. He was amazing.

Good luck next season!

Congratz. Well played.

The only thing I'll hold against your team is Gore's dirty bird. He's not as classy as the rest of your organization, but he's a darn good player. Next year we'll keep him out of the endzone and it won't be an issue.

Great luck next week! Rep the NFC.

its a part of football. Akers had to hear some jive after missing that 38 yarder. it was a battle

Congrats to all the Niner fans.......heck of a game, dont see either AFC teams staying with you.

1st half of the post I agree with. Congrats to the 9ers & their fans. Close game like I expected it to be. Best of luck in 2 weeks. But I don't think they will beat either team in the super bowl.

Yeah, Niners could have quit but they did not.

honestly, if we had any defense at all we would have won that game. a few bad breaks on Matt's INT(Roddy falling down) and the Ryan fumble - i think Falcons have one of best offenses in league when Matt gets protected like that.

Niners are formidable - but not unbeatable - we had'em and let'em get away. Oh well, life goes on.

Congrats Niner fans.

Congrats to all the Niner fans.......heck of a game, dont see either AFC teams staying with you.

Thank you. That was a **** of a game! When you guys took an early 17 point lead I thought it was going to be a long day. Had it gone the other way I would have been pulling for your guys. Let me be the first to apologize to you all for the obnoxious fans that are talking trash here, the majority of us know you have a very good team. Good luck next season.