Thanks Matty Ice...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude the o line just sucked in the second half and our run game sucked. How can you blame matt ryan. Yes he made a few mistakes but hes hardly the reason they lost. Our defense just sucked after the first quarter plain and simple. Just stop with the matt ryan crap

Our O line actually played pretty well in pass protection.

I'll say it again since someone deleted the post immediately.

Fumbling a snap in a championship game. Awesomely ice.

This team was built as an offense that could outscore others during the playoffs. Nice first half once again.

If it hadn't been for Ryan we opulent have been there in the first place. So it all equals out.

This team was built as an offense that could outscore others during the playoffs. Nice first half once again.

Matt 30/42 for 396 yds 3td 1 int 71.4% completion, 9.4 YPA, 114.8 QBR; Julio 11 Receptions, 182 yards, 2 Tds

Clearly Ryan's fault we lost.

/Sarcasm off

The 2 turnovers did hurt though, killed momentum.

This is so lame I really don't know why I come on here sometimes, I would like to personally thank him for the performance he put on. All our guys did. Defense did as well as they could. This was the best overall defense in the NFL and we took it to them and came within 15 yards guys that is nothing to be ashamed of. I still love my Falcons but do you??

You probably want to trade him and have no QB at all, huh cockmunch.

Been saying this team needs to hugely focus on improving the defense for years now. Our defense lost this game. Nolan is a very very good DC, but when the personnel sucks the personnel sucks.

Offense is mostly in place. We need a big focus in drafting defense this year

Dude the o line just sucked in the second half and our run game sucked. How can you blame matt ryan. Yes he made a few mistakes but hes hardly the reason they lost. Our defense just sucked after the first quarter plain and simple. Just stop with the matt ryan crap

Lol dont you dare blame that on the O-line.

They played probably their best game of the season today.

Matt Ryan played well enough to win today. Our defense blew a 17 point lead. With none of those coming on turnovers.

You do know about plus and minus turnover percentage wins right? And that Ryan was responsible for both of ours in a close game. Just asking since you think that Ryan played well enough for the falcons to win today.