I Hope Matt Ryan Is Ok

*NiteFalcon*

Yeah I think that played a big part in why we didn't get the play at the end. Man was bleeding out of his mouth and could barely hold his left arm up Ryan showed alot of grit today Julio played bigtime ball out there it just wasn't our year. At this point you gotta look forward to what we got this isn't the only year we'll have a shot at this thing wink.png I hope Matty is ok too he looked hurt at the end

I hope he's okay too. This hurts so badly but I know with him at the helm we will be right back here again before its all said and done. We will make it to the big dance and win it if we can fix all of our defensive issues and retool our O where needed.

Good level headed post. I agree.

I hope he's okay too. This hurts so badly but I know with him at the helm we will be right back here again before its all said and done. We will make it to the big dance and win it if we can fix all of our defensive issues and retool our O where needed.

My point exactly. We will have many, many more championship games to look forward too with Matt, Julio, Roddy, and Jacquizz on our offense. This offense outside of Gonzo and McClure is still very, very young. At least 8-10 more years of Ryan to Julio connections. Love my Falcons and proud of what this team accomplished this year. Finally got that elusive playoff victory and now we just gotta build up that D.