How Do We Always Let The Other Team Back In It?

SMITTY BALL

You are the stupidest person on this board... It's the defense my man. We need more skill at linebacker... its all those intermediate routes that have been killing us. We need a solid OLB... I honestly think Dent can hold his own at MLB... but Nick isn't doing it at the other LB position. We need another guy at the other LB positionn opposite Spoon.

You are the stupidest person on this board... It's the defense my man. We need more skill at linebacker... its all those intermediate routes that have been killing us. We need a solid OLB... I honestly think Dent can hold his own at MLB... but Nick isn't doing it at the other LB position. We need another guy at the other LB positionn opposite Spoon.

You are a ******* reject

The team puts up 35 points a week, we held them to less, the defense did fine, cant expect them to stop them 8 consecutive times in the 2nd half with ball without a scoring drive

GO SUCK SMITS 4 inch boner

this is the NFC Champ game, theres no suckas here, we went from 30th overall d last year, we knew what we needed to do, score in the second half, just like last week and netiher week our uber talented team gots Smittied into a loss

This team rides and dies with SMITTYBALL

unfortunately smittyball only finishes off the bottom half of the league or the games when we can perfect a last minute literally minute drive

prime example of Smitty ball

when we got momentum and fumble on one, go for kill

instead,

Run for zero yards to the one

throw for 4 yards to the 5

throw to gonzo for 3 yards for the punt

wtf

go for three straight first downs and complete 33 percent of a penalty and we are in prime position, instead it was the game

***** smitty ball