I am done! between the refs and all the 49er commercials it is clear that the NFL is a fraud! I have loved my team since I was 5 years old, but that's enough for me. The NFL will put together the Super Bowl it wants and there is nothing any team, coach, owner, or fan can do about it. I will not buy into anything else the NFL has to offer, it is a waste of my time, energy, and emotions. My how times have changed! They use to leave it up in the air as far as their control, but now they don't even care who notices or sees what they do. So" with that being said: I will not buy anymore merchindise or sacrifice my time to the NFL. Good luck in the future, but this fan of 35+ years is out....

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am done! between the refs and all the 49er commercials it is clear that the NFL is a fraud! I have loved my team since I was 5 years old, but that's enough for me. The NFL will put together the Super Bowl it wants and there is nothing any team, coach, owner, or fan can do about it. I will not buy into anything else the NFL has to offer, it is a waste of my time, energy, and emotions. My how times have changed! They use to leave it up in the air as far as their control, but now they don't even care who notices or sees what they do. So" with that being said: I will not buy anymore merchindise or sacrifice my time to the NFL. Good luck in the future, but this fan of 35+ years is out....

Bye

Peace! Don't come back.

I am done! between the refs and all the 49er commercials it is clear that the NFL is a fraud! I have loved my team since I was 5 years old, but that's enough for me. The NFL will put together the Super Bowl it wants and there is nothing any team, coach, owner, or fan can do about it. I will not buy into anything else the NFL has to offer, it is a waste of my time, energy, and emotions. My how times have changed!t no on They use to leave it up in the air as far as their control, but now they don't even care who notices or sees what they do. So" with that being said: I will not buy anymore merchindise or sacrifice my time to the NFL. Good luck in the future, but this fan of 35+ years is out....

why is it always someone with few posts, and someone that no one knows that says they are done.

The NFL Didnt cause our 2 turnovers or waste a timeout in the second half. I find it hard to believe you are a fan of 35+ years if you honestly think we got screwed by anyone but ourselves.

You are right, but Matty got thrown to the ground a couple of times hard, way after the pass was gone and didn't get a penalty but we get a ticky tack penalty for 15 frigging yards at a critical time, when the defender just grazed the QB. That was BS and you know it!

Good. Get the **** outta here.

I didn't know so many Falcon fans were bitter crybabies. The NFL didn't cause the Falcons to turn it over, the NFL could've overturned the obvious non catch challenge. This game had bad calls, definitely.... but on BOTH SIDES. The late hit no call, PI no call on the last play or whatever were good no calls, the only people complaining about that are the Falcon homers.

Falcons lost the game because of how they played, cry more.