Great Game, Turnovers The Difference

SaintRay

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Our D didnt stop crap. Abe had almost no impact.

We gave up 2 personal fouls, 1 at a key 3rd down. We lost the turn over battle. Those lil things are what kill ya.

Its amazing how we let every single team we play get back into the game. It was bound to bite us eventually.

Rival Falcons....good game and decent showing.

Close game on the stat sheet, but it was the tale of 2 halves offensively.

1st half Falcons, 2nd half 49ers.

Game was decided on turnovers IMO.

Wasn't the one responsible for those turnovers, future HOF quarterback Matt Ryan?

Wasn't the one responsible for those turnovers, future HOF quarterback Matt Ryan?

The interception no it was not.

White slipped/was pushed

the second one Ryan glanced away for a split second and it cost him.

Still Matt Ryan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.................................

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Joshie Poo Freeman

The interception no it was not.

White slipped/was pushed

the second one Ryan glanced away for a split second and it cost him.

Still Matt Ryan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.................................

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Joshie Poo Freeman

C.mon man....you didn't really go there????

Yall know they are not going to blame Ryan the GOAT. Even though Ryan has twice as many Turnovers as Touchdowns in the playoffs, sh*t is never his fault.

And the funny thing is.. I swear we were having a convo about the Falcons' post season woes earlier in the season and I pointed to the turnovers as the biggest reason, and was argued down that it was the defense and since now that the Falcons had a better defense things were going to be different. No matter how good your defense is, you cannot overcome multiple turnovers in the playoffs, especially in the second half.

Edited by NYG4

Yall know they are not going to blame Ryan the GOAT. Even though Ryan has twice as many Turnovers as Touchdowns in the playoffs, sh*t is never his fault.

And the funny thing is.. I swear we were having a convo about the Falcons' post season woes earlier in the season and I pointed to the turnovers as the biggest reason, and was argued down that it was the defense and since now that the Falcons had a better defense things were going to be different. No matter how good your defense is, you cannot overcome multiple turnovers in the playoffs, especially in the second half.

You can when you're a Falcon fan and Matt Ryan is their quarterback!

Falcons did a lot of things today that they hadnt done all year, tons of unforced errors, and it cost them the game. Glad our coaching staff will be back for continuity sake, and its obvious where they need to get better, on defense, specifically along the dline and olb.

Whats that??

I could not hear you all the way down tin the cellar.

Trying having a winning record this decade then MAYBE you can talk smack

What smack? I was asking a valid question!

LOL they got lucky last week, but it caught up. It always will.

BINGO!!!

Falcons did a lot of things today that they hadnt done all year, tons of unforced errors, and it cost them the game. Glad our coaching staff will be back for continuity sake, and its obvious where they need to get better, on defense, specifically along the dline and olb.

yup

Nicholas has been good but we need an upgrade.

We also need an upgrade at end.

Other than that we do not have many holes in place.

LOL they got lucky last week, but it caught up. It always will.

When you do something 24 times its not luck.

yup

When you do something 24 times its not luck.

What? You guys have won 24 times in the playoffs when your QB turns the ball over several times? Because that is what I was talking about. I didn't know that.

Edited by NYG4

yup

we don't.... we played a lot more 3-4 then i thought we would, so a true NT or two would be good to target. either way, we should definitely be in the thick of it next year. when you have one of the better qbs in the league you are always in contention.