Congratulations On A Great Season Falcons!

USAF HART

I don't care what anyone says, we played one **** of a ball game. Nobody gave us a chance against Seattle and we overcame. No one gave us a chance against San Francisco, and we came up 12 yards short. This season was an overall success. This franchise has absolutely turned things around. Twice in three years we've EARNED the #1 seed in the NFC. We've achieved post season success, and we still have room to grow. This team is young, and will be hungrier next season. We will have some huge holes to fill with the immanent departure of Tony Gonzalez, but the front office has shown that it knows how to find winners. Keep your heads up Falcons nation. 32 teams strive for one goal, and only 1 team can achieve that goal. Let's congratulate this team on their great season and future success. WAY TO GO FALCONS!

**** this, how the **** can you say that right now. we tasted the SB that close, and its all gone, for an entire year. fr an entire year, matt ryan gets to think about how he got the monkey off his back, only to choke it away in the postseason. its not all on him no, but the whole team gets to think about how they gave their chance at the super bowl away compltelely

**** this, how the **** can you say that right now. we tasted the SB that close, and its all gone, for an entire year. fr an entire year, matt ryan gets to think about how he got the monkey off his back, only to choke it away in the postseason. its not all on him no, but the whole team gets to think about how they gave their chance at the super bowl away compltelely

Can you go back to bagging groceries sir?

How bout a **** you

It's obvious you haven't been around long enough to know true pain and torture as a Falcons fan. The reason why I am not upset about this loss is because we are a constant playoff team. We no longer are battling for a top 10 draft pick. Yea, we didn't make it to the superbowl, but give me 5-6 seasons of playoff trips over 5-6 seasons of losing record football any day of the week.

It's obvious you haven't been around long enough to know true pain and torture as a Falcons fan. The reason why I am not upset about this loss is because we are a constant playoff team. We no longer are battling for a top 10 draft pick. Yea, we didn't make it to the superbowl, but give me 5-6 seasons of playoff trips over 5-6 seasons of losing record football any day of the week.

Yah, I haven't been around but 35 years. And 5-6 seasons of playoffs vs 5-6 seasons of a losing record STILL equals no Lombardi trophy. NONE

Yah, I haven't been around but 35 years. And 5-6 seasons of playoffs vs 5-6 seasons of a losing record STILL equals no Lombardi trophy. NONE

your know what your right, if you'd rather have team that has won at least one please go cheer for the Aints, bc while it sucks we were close, **** happens and that shy they play the game,

Super proud of this team. Can't wait to see what TD adds this offseason and what another season with good coordinators does. Monkey is off our back people.

Worst part of this loss is living in Northern California with all the people who came out of their brown paper bags last year.

Edited by TrendKill33

We made it to the NFC Championship game under first year offensive and defensive coordinators. We didn't necessarily have the pieces on defense to really take advantage of what Nolan wanted to run. Look for some turnover on the defensive side of the ball, and look for our team to improve on what we did this year.

I don't care what anyone says, we played one **** of a ball game. Nobody gave us a chance against Seattle and we overcame. No one gave us a chance against San Francisco, and we came up 12 yards short. This season was an overall success. This franchise has absolutely turned things around. Twice in three years we've EARNED the #1 seed in the NFC. We've achieved post season success, and we still have room to grow. This team is young, and will be hungrier next season. We will have some huge holes to fill with the immanent departure of Tony Gonzalez, but the front office has shown that it knows how to find winners. Keep your heads up Falcons nation. 32 teams strive for one goal, and only 1 team can achieve that goal. Let's congratulate this team on their great season and future success. WAY TO GO FALCONS!

I can't see with all the sunshine pumping in this post. I'll grab my bag of popcorn and await next season without Tony G. Ole Matty Melt is going to fall apart without his strong target over the middle. Maybe Roddy "2011 Dropped Passes Record Holder" White can step up and play well. Or maybe Matty Melt will slip in the shower, become a cripple, and you guys will have to take a gamble on a 3rd string QB from one of 31 other NFL teams. CHEERS!smile.png