Thanks for absolutely nothing.

You suckwads wasted my season.

You wasted Tony's last season.

You wasted a fantastic opportunity.

You couldn't hold a 20 point lead.

You couldn't hold a 17 point lead.

You couldn't cover a tight end.

You couldn't mount a pass rush.

You couldn't take advantage of a kid making his 10th start: he schooled you.

You played tight: you played afraid.

You absolutely betrayed every one of us fans.

I don't really know why, and you really don't deserve it, but I'll be here rooting in vain for you next year.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are an idiot. Sucks we lost. We should have won. Stupid pick on a Roddy slip. Very uncharacteristic fumbled snap, personal foul on a 3rd down stop. Game should have easily been own by us, but at the end of the day if you can't stop the run and can't get a legit running attack established then you don't usually win the games. Lets just pray that Tony comes back for one more go around.

You are an idiot. Sucks we lost. We should have won. Stupid pick on a Roddy slip. Very uncharacteristic fumbled snap, personal foul on a 3rd down stop. Game should have easily been own by us, but at the end of the day if you can't stop the run and can't get a legit running attack established then you don't usually win the games. Lets just pray that Tony comes back for one more go around.

I'm an idiot? Tell me one thing I said that was wrong.

Offense also let us down too, not all D! They were not able to score and Ryan gave the ball away twice in the games which turned into points..... All around team loss but, yes, defense was very vanilla. Maybe next year but, doubt that too. Will lose out TE, our whole D line blows and for some reason, receivers were wide open?

The worst part is this--- we already peaked.

We're going downhill from here.

Tony G gone.

JA55 either gone or rapidly dwindling effectiveness.

Sam Baker NOT gone.

No offensive line help--- or hope.

No defensive line.

Akeem Den: still employed.

Secondary a year older.

The only light at the end of the tunnel is the onrushing train of decay and diminishment.

How about Smith got to conservative.

what a cry baby - what these coaches have been able to do this year with a lack of a running game ( what I would give for a 2008 or 09 version of Turner), a defense that if you are really honest - our best pass rusher has lost a step and our d line is average at best - yet our coaches overcame all this and made it to the championship game - in my opinion is nothing short of fantastic.

Another case in point - a lot has been said about us always picked to lose - we are picked to lose because of tangible observations - When you look at the numbers - theres no reason why we should be winning, but yet we do . I think we can all see where we came up short, but if you really think its from lack of effort or preparation perhaps you just dont know what to look for.

I'm as disappointed as anybody, but I don't see how you can call it a wasted season. We won the division and finally won a playoff game. I know we all wanted more, but hopefully we build on the successes we had this year and win it all next year!

Can't build on success when we're losing too many pieces of what little meaningless, pointless success we've had.

We crested.

We peaked.

We're in for a rapid decline.

In 1 or 2 years, we'll be in full rebuild-mode.

Thanks for absolutely nothing.

You suckwads wasted my season.

You wasted Tony's last season.

You wasted a fantastic opportunity.

You couldn't hold a 20 point lead.

You couldn't hold a 17 point lead.

You couldn't cover a tight end.

You couldn't mount a pass rush.

You couldn't take advantage of a kid making his 10th start: he schooled you.

You played tight: you played afraid.

You absolutely betrayed every one of us fans.

I don't really know why, and you really don't deserve it, but I'll be here rooting in vain for you next year.

I tried to tell ya'll after we played them that they were really good and you wouldn't beat them. But the Kool-aid was just too sweet I guess. All of us will have to contend with the 49ers for the next few years at least. At least MS got to give his butt cheeks a good workout. That man is nervous wreck.

1) what a cry baby -

2) what these coaches have been able to do this year with a lack of a running game ( what I would give for a 2008 or 09 version of Turner),

3) a defense that if you are really honest - our best pass rusher has lost a step and our d line is average at best -

4) yet our coaches overcame all this and made it to the championship game -

5) in my opinion is nothing short of fantastic.

1) Suck my pacifier, suck-up rose-glasses-wearing moron.

2) Who decided to stick with Turner over Rodgers?

3) Who decided what schemes to run? Who decides to keep the players on the roster? Who failed to instill basic tackling skills in our players?

4) Our coaches overcame a soft, weak schedule? Our coaches overcame a failure to protect a 20 point lead against a rookie QB on our home turf? Our coaches overcame--- what? The adversity that they created?

5) Your opinion means absolutely nothing.

what a cry baby - what these coaches have been able to do this year with a lack of a running game ( what I would give for a 2008 or 09 version of Turner), a defense that if you are really honest - our best pass rusher has lost a step and our d line is average at best - yet our coaches overcame all this and made it to the championship game - in my opinion is nothing short of fantastic.

Another case in point - a lot has been said about us always picked to lose - we are picked to lose because of tangible observations - When you look at the numbers - theres no reason why we should be winning, but yet we do . I think we can all see where we came up short, but if you really think its from lack of effort or preparation perhaps you just dont know what to look for.

I agree, most of you think you have great talent. You have good talent and have a very disciplined team, with great coaching. At least during the week. Sometimes MS freaks out on game day, but your team is very well prepared.

I agree, most of you think you have great talent. You have good talent and have a very disciplined team, with great coaching. At least during the week. Sometimes MS freaks out on game day, but your team is very well prepared.

We have Ferrari skill-position talent.

We have Yugo lines.