Blame The Coaching

Drwill

The Defense came up short badly but they also came up big. We had no confidence in the D so we killed clock in hopes we would get a touchdown. Bad mistake, again we played to not lose but it bit us in the end. We had about 7 mins on the clock and burned all of the time because we were too scared. If we would of played to win and just try to score and then let our D make a stop we could of won. But its in the past now, good news is we got over the hump bad news is we could of had it all.. Good season never the less

I think, that is a statement, dass our D did not play like in the reg season. I am not knowing why.

I love Nolan. But it was not our defense. Of course we did not want to burn on the read option, but we were not agressive.

I think, we should really ask if we want to switch in a hybrid 3-4 defense like Nolan wants to play.

We had a lot of three tackle hands down settings in our scheme, but we need then outside pass rusher. It is not so difficult to find them in a nfl draft. These hybrid OLB are not favored by many teams.

And then we really should ask us, why the **** we cannot cover a te. jam him on the line but not let run him free....

Not on coaching, this is 100% on the players. O and D. More so on D.

The players were playing zone doing what they could. But burning all our clock in hopes we just might get a TD to keep SF offense off the field because we think we'll lose is stupid. We played to lose, If we had more time instead of 6 seconds i like our chances alot better...

I Blame the turnovers and the defense deciding they didn't need to play for the 2nd and 3rd quarter.

Honestly i think its 50/50 with the coaches and matt ryan he threw a pick and the D stepped up and make a cruicial stop then he fumbled the ball when we could of scored. Matt ryan has not played good in the post season i hate to say..he has a pick or turnover every playoff game he has played

The players were playing zone doing what they could. But burning all our clock in hopes we just might get a TD to keep SF offense off the field because we think we'll lose is stupid. We played to lose, If we had more time instead of 6 seconds i like our chances alot better...

2 critical turnovers. One going in to score. On players for this one. You won't change my mind.

Yeah because our defense had shown a great propensity to stop San Fran. Nothing wrong with what he did

Yeah the Vaunted defense gave up nearly 500 yards. If not for the critical turnovers, Falcons win comfortably. Too many mistakes.

If we made the FG (or went for it and converted which I think they could've done), if Crabtree didn't fumble. Well who cares about the IF's because we DID win. Falcons lost, deal with it. Admit they are the better team. Falcons played their ***** off no doubt, but the BETTER TEAM WON.